• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Konka

Banned
nothing is weird about rubbing an animals belly. Have you never had a pet and rubbed its belly?

hqdefault.jpg

nothing is weird about rubbing an animals belly. Have you never had a pet and rubbed its belly?

Gata what you do in your funky little life is your choice. You don't have to answer to these dudes!

Last time I checked Florida did indeed sign into this beautiful union of ours and thus their citizens do have the right to be their weirdo racist selves.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lots of talk about prospect Kave Man, he has all the tools and many believe he could be a potential hall of famer but the knock on him is his poor decisions and his inability to ever come through in the clutch.

If we really had a draft, you'd have to draft Kas number one. His blind loyalty, hyperbolic optimism, and unwavering belief that his players are the greatest of all time at everything, in the face of facts on facts on facts, makes him the top pick.

Edit: forgot about potential character issues.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You'd have to think FMT takes a hit in his draft stock. But there's something to say about his work ethic and how hard he works.

He gets shit on day and night but he keeps coming back for more.

JABEE

There is nothing weird about petting an an animal, but it's just a little weird to always go for the same spot and have some kind of weird desire to type out what you are going to do to a pet that you will never meet.

I'm just going to go with Grover's answer and back away slowly. Just forget that I brought up the subject.

squicken

I guess the Redskins are still paying off the DarkFaze trade, so with the second pick, Rams take Dutch.

Loyal. Shirtless. Good at online soccer

Top Bottom