• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What did we do to you, Wienke! :(

falconsbus.gif

And your coach looks like a used car salesman.

Outside that I was just trying to point out that you don't "ally" with a team in your own conference. I dislike pretty much every NFC team whereas I don't have strong opinions about many of the AFC teams. I forget that the Titans even exist half the time for instance.

what position do you play, i've been compared to guys like darrelle revis and richard sherman, but with the body of jason seahorn.

Quarterback

I've been told that I have the arm of Tom Brady, the legs of Eli Manning and the body of Calvin Johnson.

I feel like the anti-Patriots league is being overlooked.
I do think that it's an upset that the likes of bionic and FMT are still on the board. They could really bring some value to a squad.

eznark would be higher, but his draft stock has fallen on account of him being constantly banned.

I do think that it's an upset that the likes of bionic and FMT are still on the board. They could really bring some value to a squad.

eznark would be higher, but his draft stock has fallen on account of him being constantly banned.

Bionic's body is breaking down at a rapid rate and FMT has some apparent hygiene issues.

We'll resume this mock in the morning when Atlanta-GAF is awake.

Recapping the picks

1. Texans- Narag

2. Rams - Dutch Patriot

3. Jags - Coldnoodle

4. Browns - Greg

5. Raiders - Gata

Jags trade the rights to Gata to Pats-GAF for Bread

JABEE

Eznark would be my pick. The best hater in the game. GOAT

Syrinx

Recapping the picks

1. Texans- Narag

2. Rams - Dutch Patriot

3. Jags - Coldnoodle

4. Browns - Greg

5. Raiders - Gata

Jags trade Gata to Pats-GAF for Bread

So wait, Gata got traded to the Pats, then selected by the Raiders?

MechDX

Recapping the picks

1. Texans- Narag

2. Rams - Dutch Patriot

3. Jags - Coldnoodle

4. Browns - Greg

5. Raiders - Gata

Jags trade the rights to Gata to Pats-GAF for Bread

As leader of Pats GAF I denied the trade. Deal with it.

But being a fair leader I give them Miguel. He will be back in 3 months.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Wes can't be drafted because he's basically a ref right?

Otherwise that's your strongest pick right there if you're looking for power. Not the best for team leadership though since he doesn't post very often but you'll definitely get consistent play from him.

Apparently Gata to New England has been nixed by the KONE. His rights remain in Oakland, Bread's rights remain in NE.

Yall need to get your decisions in order before sending the envelope up

Bread

Banned
Apparently Gata to New England has been nixed by the KONE. His rights remain in Oakland, Bread's rights remain in NE.

Yall need to get your decisions in order before sending the envelope up
rudd-adultswim.gif

squicken

MMQB: Shit Just Read It

Nos. 2 and 13, St. Louis. I sense the Rams like Greg Robinson at two—over Sammy Watkins and Jake Matthews. A St. Louis contingent went to Auburn on Thursday to work out Robinson; no negatives surfaced. More mystery about 13. The Rams really like Johnny Manziel, and if he were there at 13 (which is unlikely), they will consider picking him. His workout for the Rams on Friday in Texas, with offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer running the show, was impressive, as was the 80-minute post-workout session in the meeting room with Schottenheimer and Jeff Fisher, among others. One other piece of knowledge I got confirmed Sunday: Rams GM Les Snead recently went to Texas Tech and met at length with coach Kliff Kingsbury—Manziel’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at A&M in 2012—and came away thinking Manziel could adjust to life well as an NFL passer. Does that mean the Rams will take Manziel if he’s there at 13? I am still dubious. But I can tell you the Rams like him a lot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Squick if Manziel is there at #10 we'll take a third rounder for the Lambs to move up three spots.

I still think JFF is going to the Browns though. I don't see the Browns passing up on him especially since they have an extra first round pick through Trent Truck. It's going to be really interesting to see who the Jags and Raiders draft. If the Jags stupidly pass up on Watkins it's going to throw the whole draft board in chaos for the Top 15 teams in the draft.

Top Bottom