• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

Squick if Manziel is there at #10 we'll take a third rounder for the Lambs to move up three spots.

I still think JFF is going to the Browns though. I don't see the Browns passing up on him especially since they have an extra first round pick through Trent Truck. It's going to be really interesting to see who the Jags and Raiders draft. If the Jags stupidly pass up on Watkins it's going to throw the whole draft board in chaos for the Top 15 teams in the draft.

Watkins seems like a Jags pick. Rams doing so much, and so publicly, on JFF, with idea he falls to 13, is odd. Can't see that happening. I still think they want someone to draft him ahead of them so their guy falls, or trade down

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watkins seems like a Jags pick. Rams doing so much, and so publicly, on JFF, with idea he falls to 13, is odd. Can't see that happening. I still think they want someone to draft him ahead of them so their guy falls, or trade down

That's a good point. I could see Eric Ebron being a potential pick for you guys at #13. Jeff Fischer usually has no problems with potential locker room "problem players", which Ebron seems to be. Plus if the Rams really want to invest one more year to see if Bradford is the real deal a QBs best friend is a Tight End.

squicken

That's a good point. I could see Eric Ebron being a potential pick for you guys at #13. Jeff Fischer usually has no problems with potential locker room "problem players", which Ebron seems to be. Plus if the Rams really want to invest one more year to see if Bradford is the real deal a QBs best friend is a Tight End.

They signed Cook last year to a big $ deal, so Ebron is unlikely. What they really need at TE is a good blocker/receiver. Cook is so bad at blocking it's almost a giveaway that the play is pass, and the others so poor at receiving it is a giveaway for run

Granted, other teams struggle with this, but Schottenheimer

Hey guys, what's goi..

We'll resume this mock in the morning when Atlanta-GAF is awake.

Recapping the picks

1. Texans- Narag

2. Rams - Dutch Patriot

3. Jags - Coldnoodle

4. Browns - Greg

5. Raiders - Gata

Jags trade the rights to Gata to Pats-GAF for Bread

SECOND OVERALL?

simpdancer8buw.gif

drakegif.gif

started+from+the+bottom-3.gif

tumblr_mi17plX4cx1ryfrfko1_500.gif

This is also Dutch's preferred meal, so his Drake obsession makes sense.

See, this behavior is why you're not drafted yet.

Edit:
Adam Schefter said:
BREAKING: My sources tell me second overall pick, Dutch Patriot, is upset that he wasn't picked first overall (1/2)

Adam Schefter said:
Happy with chance with Rams Organization, but was overheard saying : How the fuck did Narag get picked before me(2/2)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Every team that passes me up, especially past #10 is going to be fucked. You don't want to see a Kas with a chip on his shoulder.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
3 and a half hours sleep. Will see how this plays out today at work =/

I woke up at 5 AM PST eager to work, and ready to go, only to find out from my pops we're not working today or tomorrow because some material hasn't arrived yet.

Oh well it's Cinco De Mayo so that means a steady stream of beer all.day.long.

Good luck though brah. It'll be over quicker if you don't think about it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've always found it weird celebrating another country's Independence Day.

Most Mexicans that I know or have worked with, who were born in Mexico, have told me it's a holiday not really celebrated it Mexico. It does commerate a battle won over France but it's not as popular or celebrated like some other national holidays over their.

It's pretty much a holiday that beer and chip companies advertised in America giving Americans another day to justify our alcoholism.

Cryingeagle.jpg

ShaneB

I woke up at 5 AM PST eager to work, and ready to go, only to find out from my pops we're not working today or tomorrow because some material hasn't arrived yet.

Oh well it's Cinco De Mayo so that means a steady stream of beer all.day.long.

Good luck though brah. It'll be over quicker if you don't think about it.

Thanks bud. Just Mondays are always a bitch, and I never really go to bes early on Sunday anyway, just delating the inevitable.

Thanks bud. Just Mondays are always a bitch, and I never really go to bes early on Sunday anyway, just delating the inevitable.
I know that feeling. Today is kind of a weird Monday for me though, my wife was really sick last week so I was home Wednesday through Friday taking care of her and the baby. For once I'm actually feeling kind of refreshed to be back at work.

Most Mexicans that I know or have worked with, who were born in Mexico, have told me it's a holiday not really celebrated it Mexico. It does commerate a battle won over France but it's not as popular or celebrated like some other national holidays over their.

It's pretty much a holiday that beer and chip companies advertised in America giving Americans another day to justify our alcoholism.

Cryingeagle.jpg

How dare you insult the ancient practice of my people!

Just kiddng, it's true Cinco do Mayo isn't really a huge holiday for Mexicans, but like white people, we use it as an excuse to drink.

bionic77

I want to contribute to the fat girl thread, but seeing how unreasonable the mods are lately I decided to stay away.

Bottomline. Plump girls are a lot of fun. Not sure if they are good wife material, but they make for great sexual partners in the short term.

I highly recommend them to all non-Patriot GAFers. To the Patriot fans I recommend you stay within your own kind. And for Gata I would check out the local DMV for any tasty chicks that happen to be both weak in sight and hearing. If you find one put that bitch in a love death roll.

LJ11

The Rams are going to take JFF if he's there at 2 aren't they. They're the least talked about team, drafting in the top 5, in terms of needing a QB and yet to me I think it's been an option since the beginning. They need a QB, more so than they need a guy like Robinson.

squicken

The Rams are going to take JFF he's their at 2 aren't they. They're the least talked about team, drafting in the top 5, in terms of needing a QB and yet to me I think it's been an option since the beginning. They need a QB, more so than they need a guy like Robinson.

The Rams need an offensive coordinator and a QB. Can't believe Schotty gets another young QB. When does that guy run out of chances?

Tamanon

Banned
The Rams are going to take JFF if he's there at 2 aren't they. They're the least talked about team, drafting in the top 5, in terms of needing a QB and yet to me I think it's been an option since the beginning. They need a QB, more so than they need a guy like Robinson.

Rams or Jags, yah. Or at least draft some QB in the top 5.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I want to contribute to the fat girl thread, but seeing how unreasonable the mods are lately I decided to stay away.

Bottomline. Plump girls are a lot of fun. Not sure if they are good wife material, but they make for great sexual partners in the short term.

Big Ben approves of this post.

big-ben-police-evidence-photo.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The inaugural Mario Golf 3DS NFL-GAF Greg Cup final results (Mii names don't necessarily match GAF usernames):

1. XiaNaphryz -19
2. Issac -18
3. Kayotix -13
4. Andrew -12
5. fmt -7
6. Dusty -3

The second Greg Cup tournament is posted, this one on the Seaside course. Tourney code is 27-9945-9687-6007. Tournament ends Friday May 9 at midnight Pacific. I'll likely setup the next tournament to run like this past one (Fri - Sun).

Bradford was off to a pretty decent start last year before he got injured. I just cant see it. Maybe next year if he doesnt step it up. And thats all with NO WRs. Their leading WR last year had like 550 something yards.

LJ11

The Rams need an offensive coordinator and a QB. Can't believe Schotty gets another young QB. When does that guy run out of chances?

I told you when they hired his ass it was the biggest mistake they made. Sanchez is Sanchez, but Schotty is just as bad. Straight trash, watched enough of him while he was in NY, had multiple QBs too.

Bradford was off to a pretty decent start last year before he got injured. I just cant see it. Maybe next year if he doesnt step it up. And thats all with NO WRs. Their leading WR last year had like 550 something yards.

Drafting another WR isn't going to matter when you have no one who can get him the ball. Bradford gets injured every year, I mean at some point you have to move on, and I think now is that time.

In that division you need a QB, a play making QB just like the top two teams have. A QB that changes the numbers just like Wilson/Kap. I doubt he gets passed the Rams at this point, I've felt since the beginning that QB was in play for the Rams at 2 and I hope they pull the trigger.

squicken

I told you when they hired his ass it was the biggest mistake they made. Sanchez is Sanchez, but Schotty is just as bad. Straight trash, watched enough of him while he was in NY, had multiple QBs too.

I figured he could maybe be an average OC. And I guess in fairness the Rams OL is constantly injured, the WRs are middling and so is the QB. But he never gets any sort of "easy" plays. No wide open WRs. When STL gets blitzed, there's never a busted assignment with a WR running free. Everyone always knows what they want to do. All they can do is win with execution. Never deception

Top Bottom