• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

ShaneB

When you're picking at #32 how much difference does it really make anyway?

Well... I hear the Seahawks have made some pretty good late round picks ;) If you've got an eye on talent that would be available later, then yes, it makes perfect sense to feel safe to trade down and know that's the best move for the team.

I think I'm mainly just excited to find out what the heck the Rams will be doing at #2, want to know who the Seahawks will have to face with the addition to the Rams lineup with that pick. Same with the Cards and what moves they'll make.

I wouldn't waste a good draft pick on a QB if I were Denver. Peyton is going to hog up all of the reps and play time. Use every draft pick to build around him for this short 1-2 year window and then when he retires you go 2-14 and draft your future QB.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
xbox.jpg

Can't wait for E3. I'm personally still 50/50 on PS4 and XBO. E3 will decide that for me but this news is huge.

With one of those consoles I'll be getting a Wii U opposite of hit when Wii U hits $200. Backwards compatibility with Wii + Mario Kart 8 is good enough for me since I missed out on most of the Wii.

manfestival

The judge dismissed my ticket. Woo woo! screw having to lose time from work cause my insurance company failed to notify the state that I renewed my policy.

xbox.jpg

Can't wait for E3. I'm personally still 50/50 on PS4 and XBO. E3 will decide that for me but this news is huge.

With one of those consoles I'll be getting a Wii U opposite of hit when Wii U hits $200. Backwards compatibility with Wii + Mario Kart 8 is good enough for me since I missed out on most of the Wii.

Maybe get the full quote next time:

Gates, the founder and former CEO of Microsoft, said he’s been helping new CEO Satya Nadella transition into his new leadership role and that he would support Nadella if the new CEO proposed a spinoff of one of Microsoft’s units.

But Gates said he didn’t foresee either Bing, the company’s search engine division, or Xbox, its gaming division, as potential stand-alone companies because they are part of Microsoft’s long-term strategy.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...mty_twitter_fb

He is just supporting the new CEO, but there is no way they spin off the XBOX division.

ShaneB

Greg, I haven't really messed around with the Hot Shots Golf online stuff yet, is there options for private tournaments that we could set up?

I just had about 3 cups of coffee that I brought to work with me, stayed up late studying last night...slept like 4 hours...need more...lol too bad our coffee here sucks

Anyone else going batshit crazy with hype for the new Godzilla? As a complete and total Godzilla nut since I was a kid, the next 10 days seem like they will take FOREVER.

Anyone else going batshit crazy with hype for the new Godzilla? As a complete and total Godzilla nut since I was a kid, the next 10 days seem like they will take FOREVER.

I can't wait, it looks really good but I'm more excited for X-men though, X2 and FC are my favorite comic book movies even though I'll acknowledge that some of the other Marvel films may be better movies overall.

squicken

Gil Brandt and Skip Bayless both have Manziel as the guy the Texans should drat. Both know the player and the state. Do it BoB

Honestly, the world will be a better place if JFF goes to the Eagles. I'd love to see what Chip can do with him.

OMG yes! This so much.

Godzilla looks fantastic, it was great to see the super positive reviews on GAF the last few days as well. DoFP is my most anticipated this year by far, but Godzilla and the new Planet of the Apes both look fantastic.

What's is the Broncos plan post manning?

Are they just going to blow it up and do a complete rebuild?

I also don't know if Peyton is a good mentor. Has any backup under him ever done anything?
That's the biggest question Broncos fans are asking ourselves. We don't really know. I don't think Brock will be the answer and neither will Dysert. I wouldn't be shocked to see them take a QB in the second-round or something next year if Manning decides to retire.

Top Bottom