• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

everybody is just ignoring the full context and the other info.

Yeah that thread is a disaster for people jerking it to the idea of Sony running unopposed. Gates and Ballmer I believe are the 2 of the biggest stock holders and both are heavily in favor of the Xbox division. Gates got asked a question about the new CEO, do people really think he should have said fuck what that guy wants, I am calling the shots.

cdyhybrid

Console fanboys hoping for less competition in the marketplace, SMH.

They're trying to destroy the very thing they're internet-warrior-ing for.

slabrock

Banned
Yeah that thread is a disaster for people jerking it to the idea of Sony running unopposed. Gates and Ballmer I believe are the 2 of the biggest stock holders and both are heavily in favor of the Xbox division. Gates got asked a question about the new CEO, do people really think he should have said fuck what that guy wants, I am calling the shots.

I don't understand why anyone would want sony (or anyone else) to run unopposed. Competition is a good thing; don't want the ps5 to be $699 just because they can.

mr2xxx

Banned
FS Tanard Jackson finally reinstated after being suspended for two years, yayyy. Now with Clark, Rambo and Jackson we might be avg. at the position, ok maybe subpar to average, it'll be an upgrade over last year at least.

bigosc2k

Banned
So glad I took the week off, I don't have to hear stupid ass bitches say happy Cinco De mayo or happy Mexican independence day to me, fuck this day.

I gave up looking for rationality on gaming side a long time ago. Expecting people to have measured, logical responses to anything over there is asking too much.

I just sit back and chuckle at the foolishness

The OT is just sad and makes me weep for humanity.

squicken

Such a benign holiday. Only people I can see hating it are the French or Austrians.

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
ESPN's Field Yates on NFL Insiders: "There has been some buzz in league circles about the #Eagles interest in Johnny Manziel."

Believe

You can eat a bag of dicks with Drake.

764.gif

EDIT: Just having some fun with my Mexican bros. I'm Cuban and the amount of Mexican jokes I have to put up with a work and socially because I happen to be brown drives me bonkers at times.;)

Dragon

Banned

Ballmer is a sweaty moron and Gates cares more about his charity foundation than MS.

MS' future is in cloud services, not in providing a box for TV and game consumption. They just don't make any money and spend exorbitantly to do so.

As far as running unopposed and the silly argument about competition and such, it's a fallacy and just wrong. Nintendo still makes video game machines ya know.

I'd be interested in seeing a company like Amazon have a legitimate gaming studio though, the Fire TV was kinda a joke in that aspect.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I might cry for a week if the Eagles somehow end up with Manziel. Fuck that.

I think its more likely its just another product of the draft taking too long to happen. The last two weeks have been real bad.

Wes

venison crêpe
@NFL_ATL 3m

From @nflnetwork's Total Access Draft Preview: Multiple sources told @CharleyCasserly today Rams like Manziel and he won't get past No. 13.

SUCH INTRIGUE!

jbug617

Banned
@NFL_ATL 3m

From @nflnetwork's Total Access Draft Preview: Multiple sources told @CharleyCasserly today Rams like Manziel and he won't get past No. 13.

SUCH INTRIGUE!

too bad they will have to take him at #2 because the Browns are getting him a #4.

Liverpool just pulled an Arsenal

The PL title will reside in Greater Manchester for the third straight year and 6th year out of 7.
Wrong colour though, fuck City

BigAT

Apparently spending ANY time at Rutgers is enough for the Pats.

Kristian Dyer ‏@KristianRDyer
Hearing from sources that the Patriots could be a possible landing spot for Tom Savage. Former RU QB would be groomed as Brady's heir.

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN · 7m

Wow. The @nflnetwork will have a camera inside the Giants' "war room" during the NFL Draft. ... That's a first. And surprising.

...a first indeed. Getting them ready for Hard Knocks. :jnc

Goodell should set up reruns during the off-season, kinda like tv shows, go through a full season that ends right around July before pre-season, they can start in the 60s and work up maybe skipping the really bad years (2001/2003/2004).

Wes

venison crêpe
Mayock's final Top 100

1. Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
2. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
3. Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
4. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
5. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
6. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
7. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
8. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
9. Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame