• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Talon

A8nkI7N.jpg
Why is this so funny?

I just started laughing out loud, and my girlfriend asked to see what I was laughing about.

Her: "...I don't get it."

Wes

venison crêpe
@RapSheet

2 teams pondering trading up for a WR: #49ers & #Jets. Beckham, Cooks, Lee possible targets. For SF, move into teens more likely than Top 5.

oneHeero

Recent mocks have cowboys taking a WR, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least the last 2 I've seen. That would be such a bad fkn move.

Eleuin

Hello friends, the site finally works again for me.

I thought about doing something productive in the meantime, but blew it off.

Tenumi

Banned
First draft I watched was 2007. Don't know if there's been one quite as entertaining as that, with the entire Brady Quinn spectacle.

...Man, 7 years fly by quick...

First draft I watched was 2007. Don't know if there's been one quite as entertaining as that, with the entire Brady Quinn spectacle.

...Man, 7 years fly by quick...

This year seems like it's gonna get real interesting with Clowney, Manziel and Bridgewater.

@RapSheet

2 teams pondering trading up for a WR: #49ers & #Jets. Beckham, Cooks, Lee possible targets. For SF, move into teens more likely than Top 5.

I would be all kinds of upset if Browns trade down that far again, even the Jets spot. Love our position to get an excellent talent at the top, and a very good one later in first, or hopefully a QB that slides there.

Grover needs to get us back on track!

And I can't wait until the draft.

VikeBike's been on the clock for like 10 hours.

We can open the 8th pick up to the floor.

Texans - Narag
Rams - Dutch Patriot
Jaguars - Coldnoodle
Browns - Greg
Raiders - Alligatorjandro
Falcons - snesfreak
Bucs - Kave_Man

Wes

venison crêpe
No one wants to draft me?

6'6'. Sub 10 second 40 speed. Would bring an international fanbase. Kiper would have a fit.

Dragon

Banned
VikeBike's been on the clock for like 10 hours.

We can open the 8th pick up to the floor.

Texans - Narag
Rams - Dutch Patriot
Jaguars - Coldnoodle
Browns - Greg
Raiders - Alligatorjandro
Falcons - snesfreak
Bucs - Kave_Man

We all know the Vikings tend to forget they're even picking so no surprise!

JABEE

Zach Mettenberger, Anthony Johnson, Telvin Smith, Christian Jones, Seantrel Henderson, and Timmy Jernigan all failed drug tests at the combine.
Johnny Manziel is clean. I still can't believe there was a controversy over Manziel's underage drinking, like the sports pundits didn't touch the bottle until they were 21.

Johnny Manziel is clean. I still can't believe there was a controversy over Manziel's underage drinking, like the sports pundits didn't touch the bottle until they were 21.

Under age drinking controversies are pretty dumb. Not that I condone underage drinking, but in the grand scheme they're pretty low on the danger signs.

Top Bottom