• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Still can't believe I went first. What's wrong with you people?

Mech just likes to be a maverick when it comes to mock drafts

I'm going to take my commissioner hat off and put my Mel Kipa prospect slurping hat on for a moment.

It's a travesty that some of these names are still on the board. There's going to be real value at the back end of the first round

Thanks, Dutch. How are your finals going? Do you have finals now?

Had tests a couple of weeks ago. Failed one, passed another. Pissed me off to no end, but had other stuff occupy my mind as well, which fucking sucked. But whatever, not the end of the world. On to the next one in mid June.

Zach Mettenberger, Anthony Johnson, Telvin Smith, Christian Jones, Seantrel Henderson, and Timmy Jernigan all failed drug tests at the combine.

You're back just in time <3

Still can't believe I went first. What's wrong with you people?

My thoughts exactly.

slabrock

Banned
Zach Mettenberger, Anthony Johnson, Telvin Smith, Christian Jones, Seantrel Henderson, and Timmy Jernigan all failed drug tests at the combine.

I still can't wrap my head around how this happens. You know you are getting tested 100% at the combine. This is like a -30 on the wonderlic.

JABEE

That sucks, Dutch, but onto the next semester! How do European universities work? What is the time table?

Also, Gata, I do not think underage drinking is that big of a deal for a potential NFL star. Shouldn't impact their draft standings. Failing a drug test at the the combine is just pure stupidity though.

BigAT

Supposedly Mettenberger's was a diluted sample which he blames on drinking too much water while rehabbing. Whatever.

oh-brother.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Currently 1 shot behind The_Darkest_Red for the top spot in the second Greg Cup standings. Screwed up on 3 holes and had to scramble to save par on those, and was also just short on 2 eagle putts.

slabrock

Banned
gaf's been up for me. I did come back home to it being stuck on the classic white instead of neogaf dark. Which was jarring.

You seen the OBR? Mary Kay and Rapaport seem to be having fits by some of the topics there.
Yeah, but I'm an OBR insider and get tons of great insight....so I tend to disregard some of the reports from media ppl....most of them have no idea what's gonna happen
Edit: or I should say I take A lot of reports with a grain of salt

rando14

I'ma gonna be honest, while GAF was down I got a shitload of work done today lol

Makes me wonder what my potential could be if I was this productive every day!! I could be the next president of the United States!!

Hey how's your book doing? I keep meaning to check it out but been distracted by other shit.

Sold another copy today. Briefly jumped to Amazon rank 161
before plummeting back into the 200's.

Enjoying the ride so far though. I've sold almost 40 copies. 3 good reviews out there. Looking forward to getting more feedback. And recently gotten myself into a mess by editing draft 1 of 2nd book, writing a book with a friend based on a crazy idea we had over social media and agreed to beta read another friend's book.

Top Bottom