• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Dragon

Banned
Vikings select eznark

Bills are on the clock

We all know the Bills are going to draft Rob Ford. Let's just get it over with!

Sold another copy today. Briefly jumped to Amazon rank 161
before plummeting back into the 200's.

Enjoying the ride so far though. I've sold almost 40 copies. 3 good reviews out there. Looking forward to getting more feedback. And recently gotten myself into a mess by editing draft 1 of 2nd book, writing a book with a friend based on a crazy idea we had over social media and agreed to beta read another friend's book.

Cool man. Well once I give it a read I'm sure I'll give it a recommendation to some of my friends. I know it's gotta be hard to launch something that you worked so hard on. I admire you for it though man, I wish I could do it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yeah, but I'm an OBR insider and get tons of great insight....so I tend to disregard some of the reports from media ppl....most of them have no idea what's gonna happen
Edit: or I should say I take A lot of reports with a grain of salt

BG you're In The Know! You are our Browns version of Mech.

I'm so sorry.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have absolutely no effing clue. The wait is so long I poured over the prospects so many times i'm stuck in a loop. I want Hageman though..

There's a bunch of guys that I'd be just fine with them drafting. Good prospects all around. I'm in the Beckham Jr camp. At least he'd be able to return kicks immediately and be a massive upgrade over the retread rb that was returning kicks last year. I'm guessing that a bigger name is going to slip, though, and that's who the Steelers will take.

Also if I'm drafting by the Bills I am holding out until they move to Toronto.

Seems sensible.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There's a bunch of guys that I'd be just fine with them drafting. Good prospects all around. I'm in the Beckham Jr camp. At least he'd be able to return kicks immediately and be a massive upgrade over the retread rb that was returning kicks last year. I'm guessing that a bigger name is going to slip, though, and that's who the Steelers will take.

Seems sensible.

Fight me!

GAF has been down all day and I'm ready to rumble.

We all know the Bills are going to draft Rob Ford. Let's just get it over with!

Cool man. Well once I give it a read I'm sure I'll give it a recommendation to some of my friends. I know it's gotta be hard to launch something that you worked so hard on. I admire you for it though man, I wish I could do it.

Thanks, Dragon. Appreciate it!

LJ11

LOL at Bridgewater being behind Garrapallo and fuckin' Mettenburger.
This is the same dude who had Gabbert as the number one QB when he had bust written all over him. How anyone could watch his college tape and put him ahead of Newton I'll never understand. Dude was garbage.

Ilike Beckham too. My favorite early WR.

The first is more about who I don't want honestly. Don't want Nix (not dominant) don't want Ebron (receiving TE? Pass) Don't want Evans (I'm over guys with limited passing trees thanks to Wallace). I hated the Lewan pick in the mock (I just don't get the hype, sorry Ang bro), but it makes sense - something's gotta give early and it'll probably be an o-lineman.

the pacers are a pathetic basketball team. they were down 9 with about 3 minutes left and have had back to back possessions where they took the shot clock down to 0 and got no points out of it. why the fuck are your running slow developing plays when you need points quickly?

JABEE

This is the same dude who had Gabbert as the number one QB when he had bust written all over him. How anyone could watch his college tape and put him ahead of Newton I'll never understand. Dude was garbage.
But but Blaine Gabbert looks like Roger Staubach. He had all the right answers!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fight me!

GAF has been down all day and I'm ready to rumble.

Or2tHrd.gif

1. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri
2. Cam Newton, Auburn
3. Jake Locker, Washington
4. Ryan Mallett, Arkansas
T-5. Andy Dalton, TCU
T-5. Christian Ponder

kaepernick is better than all of them and he's not even listed! for shame mayock

the pacers are a pathetic basketball team. they were down 9 with about 3 minutes left and have had back to back possessions where they took the shot clock down to 0 and got no points out of it. why the fuck are your running slow developing plays when you need points quickly?

Pacers play what we experts like to call "fuckball".

Fuckball involves literally playing intentionally poorly to throw other teams off their games and grind games to a slowing halt. Fuckball doesn't work against good teams.

Bread

Banned
wiz goin all the way!

Fuckball is the worst. Damn you Eastern Conference nothing but fuck ball.

even the heat devolve into that because they know the other team will be flustered as well. when the heat play western foes its entertaining but the east lowers the level of play for all teams

meanwhile the western conference has glorious matchup after glorious matchup. i feel if you put the mavs in the east they would completely obliterate every team that isn't the heat

the team formerly known as the sonics are the fuckball champs

This is 100% true.

even the heat devolve into that because they know the other team will be flustered as well. when the heat play western foes its entertaining but the east lowers the level of play for all teams

meanwhile the western conference has glorious matchup after glorious matchup. i feel if you put the mavs in the east they would completely obliterate every team that isn't the heat

I agree not even just Dallas, but I think PHX would probably too.

I'm just glad to get to finally watch the Wizards in TV. It's hard as shit to follow them on the West Coast, as they get no coverage and rarely any nationally televised games.

Top Bottom