• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Well I could have bought this chick drinks, but I said......no thanks.

GzVDsEP.jpg

Well I could have bought this chick drinks, but I said......no thanks.

GzVDsEP.jpg

she's not that bad. looks like she has some pretty nice titties but the giant schnauzer could be a problem. still, i'd like to see her when she's cleaned up to make an informed decision

p.s.

one other issue is she probably has a big 'ol bush which isn't a deal breaker but i can't approve

Why are the Thunder so dumb? Feed it to Durant all day.

A) The Clippers are really good. Like best or second best team in the league on their best day good. And this is one of the best days I've seen from them.

B) Doc Rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scott Brooks

Scott Brooks is like John Fox with the Broncos. He's able to ride the coattails of his superstars to win in the regular season, but when it comes playoff time and he's up against great teams, his dumbass gets exposed.

MechDX

wb DK

ps mech was right

Just an educated guess. I also don't think Rick will announce the pick on Wednesday as rumored either. He will hold off until the 15 minutes are used up on Thursday. #SWAG

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 5m
#Texans hit the field for the 1st time under OB tomorrow at Voluntary minicamp. Will be most interested the pace of practice and who attends

Voluntary? Cute. BOB gonna put a boot in your ass on your way out if you don't show.

Doorman

Oh god where am I? What year is it? Have the Lions been eliminated from the playoffs again yet?

I've been in such a coma away from NFL-GAF it feels like I was never here to begin with. I also feel less hyped for this year than most previous ones and I'm not sure why. I think the lack of real clear-cut draft candidates has gotten to me.

A) The Clippers are really good. Like best or second best team in the league on their best day good. And this is one of the best days I've seen from them.

B) Doc Rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scott Brooks

Scott Brooks is like John Fox with the Broncos. He's able to ride the coattails of his superstars to win in the regular season, but when it comes playoff time and he's up against great teams, his dumbass gets exposed.

As bad as John Fox is Brooks is way worst.

Oh god where am I? What year is it? Have the Lions been eliminated from the playoffs again yet?

I've been in such a coma away from NFL-GAF it feels like I was never here to begin with. I also feel less hyped for this year than most previous ones and I'm not sure why. I think the lack of real clear-cut draft candidates has gotten to me.

Yes

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

The Thunder play a very advanced form of fuckball. They can just hide it really well because Durant and Westbrook are so good at bailing out their terrible offensive possessions.

Wow the online options are super limited in Hot Shots Vita, we either have to do a real time tournament or join the daily int'l tournament against everyone which starts tomorrow. There is an 'offline' mode but it won't include PS3 users :/

squicken

Happy Birthday, Jabee!

---

Grain of salt and all that. STL beat writer on JFF rumors

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_84b23ea4-57c7-5dfb-9c61-68c7dd28bdbc.html

Several sources around the league contacted by the Post-Dispatch over the last several days have all said variations of the same thing in regard to Manziel and the Rams. Namely:

• No one in the league — i.e., team front offices — believes the Rams are taking Manziel at No. 2 overall.

• It is a smokescreen to build up trade value for the pick.

• Fisher has always been one who engages in pre-draft subterfuge — in fact, enjoys engaging in pre-draft subterfuge.

Top Bottom