• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

LJ11

I thought you hated Marrone?

Nah, there are things I dislike but overall Im a fan, for now...

Hate how he talks up EJ though, he's so sure about the guy. Shouldn't expect anything else though, EJ is his guy.

Edit: not a mettenberger fan either. Much like squicken, I much prefer Murray between the two.

Oozer3993

Can't wait to have a meltdown over who the Chiefs draft Thursday.

I'm already trying to come up with a new curse word to accurately convey the seething, blind rage I will feel when the Browns inevitably draft Johnny Manz-

BREAKING NEWS: "The Cleveland Browns will not draft Johnny Manziel" - @JayGlazer on air with @JTTheBrick

Sorry BG.

CPlESN4.gif

pLYbXbA.gif

jaxqQm4.gif

ihoASh1.gif

squicken

So STL likes JFF, but not at 2. CLE likes him, but not at 4. OAK too, but not at 5. Sure seems like every team wants to trade down

The Browns just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Land of Cleve culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in New Yawk where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Cleveland, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Cleveland public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase season tickets for the Browns, nor will they watch Browns games on TV. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but the Browns have alienated an entire market with this move.

Farmer, publicly apologize and select Johnny Fucking Football with the 4th pick or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Are you actually in Cleveland? While there are of course JFF supporters here, there are also a TON of people who want nothing to do with him and are abhorrently against him. If I had to guess I would say its 60-40 against JFF, maybe even more.

That said, I listen to NOTHING these reporters have to say at this time of the year, none of them.

Manziel not out of the equation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the browns draft was something like
Trade down, Mike Evans & Teddy. Could see us being Active with maneuvering around the draft, we'll have to if Qb isn't the first pick.

Striker

@RapSheet: Mentioned earlier the #Jets are looking to trade up. Their target is the Top 10, and I’m told they are very hot on #LSU WR Odell Beckham.

@JordanRaanan: Might be to pass #giants, who love 'em some OBJ MT @RapSheet Jets look to trade. Target is Top 10, and they're hot on #LSU WR Odell Beckham.

@JordanRaanan: I do not disagree. But just telling you what I've heard. #giants

Top Bottom