• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Manziel not out of the equation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the browns draft was something like
Trade down, Mike Evans & Teddy. Could see us being Active with maneuvering around the draft, we'll have to if Qb isn't the first pick.

I can almost guarantee the maneuvering. No way we're going to draft and keep 10 rookies on an already pretty young team.

Manziel not out of the equation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the browns draft was something like
Trade down, Mike Evans & Teddy. Could see us being Active with maneuvering around the draft, we'll have to if Qb isn't the first pick.

I don't see us drafting Manziel at 4, doubt it's bortles as well. Plenty of good signal callers will drop to that 2nd 1st rounder.

I'm opening more to the idea of Evans too, only in a trade down scenario though.

Colasante

I can't believe I've just seen this gif of Troy Niklas for the first time.

niklas.gif

He's destined to be Gronk's running mate. We can lock that pick in now.

Syrinx

@RapSheet: Mentioned earlier the #Jets are looking to trade up. Their target is the Top 10, and I’m told they are very hot on #LSU WR Odell Beckham.

@JordanRaanan: Might be to pass #giants, who love 'em some OBJ MT @RapSheet Jets look to trade. Target is Top 10, and they're hot on #LSU WR Odell Beckham.

@JordanRaanan: I do not disagree. But just telling you what I've heard. #giants

Call the Bucs, Jets.

Wes

venison crêpe

Yeah that's the kind of scenario I see happening too.

All this speculation is driving me crazy. Everyone wanting to trade down or was it up? Who knows?!
Super random question, but what's with these weird ps4 group chats?! I noticed you're in one of them, no idea how to exit out of it and don't know half the ppl in them.

On 97.5 the fanatic, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports the Eagles are trying to move into the top 10 in hopes of landing Clemson WR Sammy Watkins or Texas A & M WR Mike Evans.
"How much are they willing to give up to go up there, and who is a possible dance partner? They would have to basically break the bank," Paolantonio said. "There is no question you would have to give up next year's No. 1 to do it. No. 22 this year, No. 1 next year, and maybe a third-round pick this year and next year (to get a deal done)." It would be a gutsy move and a king's ransom, if the Eagles brass plan to give up those kind of picks to move up. After releasing Desean Jackson, the Eagles passing attack has to replace 25 percent of last year's passing attack.
Eagles

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Super random question, but what's with these weird ps4 group chats?! I noticed you're in one of them, no idea how to exit out of it and don't know half the ppl in them.

I don't know and I don't know who MatthiasGaming is or a few other people. I assumed it was one of you guys!

I wish I could leave as well....

Let's keep it a buck.

We would all rather have more draft speculation than the Peyton vs. Brady debate for the 7983rd time. Which is what we would be doing right now had the draft been at its normal time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is all Rick Smiths fault. No one knowing what the Texans will do is making everyone else gun shy.

Make em sweat Rick!#swag

I still say Clowney gets picked first. Nothing else makes sense.

It's all just entertainment. I like it. Better than nothing happening once draft is over and we wait for training camp

Also known as praying for healthy ACLs all summer long.

Green Bay gonna lose at least three players before preseason....including one of the following: Nick Perry, Datone Jones, Bryan Bulaga

Also known as praying for healthy ACLs all summer long.

Green Bay gonna lose at least three players before preseason....including one of the following: Nick Perry, Datone Jones, Bryan Bulaga
Nah, they'll be fine until preseason hits.

And the injury woes are clearly because our training staff hasn't figured out how to apply our "leeches and prayer" treatment strategy to injury prevention yet. As soon as we solve that scientific conundrum... watch out, rest of the league!

Top Bottom