• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Rorschach

Russell getting divorced from crazy looking lady?

BEJfHqs.jpg

Russell getting divorced from crazy looking lady?

BEJfHqs.jpg

you're like a month late!

this just lets me know wussle is a complete fraud who uses his religion of choice to gain favor with the gullible media idiots. meanwhile "bad boy" kap has kept it real from day 1 pounding tons of premium vag and loving it while never selling out!

Problem is most the pizza places are shit lol, might try out Guys Pizza.

Are you in Cleveland? Guys was perfectly average pizza. I'd get it by the slice for lunch back when I worked downtown. Go to little Italy and get Valentino's or Mama Santa's. Both kick the shit out of any chains.

Man, I really miss living in Cleveland :(.

You don't deserve that kind of pain my friend :(

I'll be honest, I've never heard anyone say that before in my life!!

I really enjoyed my 4 years there. It's a neat place. I grew up pretty close to Chicago, and I'd chose to live in Cleveland over Chicago. Great restaurant and arts scene. Cheap cost of living. I'm currently staying in SE Ohio/WV for work and it's killing me.

MechDX

Don't know how I can make this clearer for those arguing against it: CLE would take ME over Manziel at 4 & I totally botched the Wonderlic--Glazer

Sorry BG. Don't think it's happening.

BigAT

Everyone is apparently a top ten talent in this draft. It's going to be fun watching supposed high pick guys "drop". Especially after weeks of "no way this guy makes it past pick x" crap.

Yeah, there are nearly 20 players that "have no chance making it out of the top 10".

Bread

Banned
Truth.

To be fair though pizza places usually use low grade meat and veggies and it just may be that low grade veggies taste better than Taco Bell grade meat.
bionic we will be good friends

just ignore that i am the biggest tom brady fan and i will ignore the fact that you think magic is better than larry.

I'm happy with JFF, Teddy, or Bortles honestly
Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot 12s
Ok # Browns fans, maybe this will cheer you up: I'm hearing # OhioState RB Carlos Hyde is on the radar at No. 35.
HNNNNGH!

Are you in Cleveland? Guys was perfectly average pizza. I'd get it by the slice for lunch back when I worked downtown. Go to little Italy and get Valentino's or Mama Santa's. Both kick the shit out of any chains.

Man, I really miss living in Cleveland :(.
About 30 mins out, but I know exactly what your talking about.
Also see I told everyone Cleve is a wonderful place!

bionic77

I really enjoyed my 4 years there. It's a neat place. I grew up pretty close to Chicago, and I'd chose to live in Cleveland over Chicago. Great restaurant and arts scene. Cheap cost of living. I'm currently staying in SE Ohio/WV for work and it's killing me.
I lived in OH for 4 years in late 90s and back then the only city I like was Columbus.

Cleveland sucks. City is shitty and the weather is worse.

And northern Ohio is scary poor.

Godslay

Banned
Nobody stepped up to the mock draft for the Broncos while I was hibernating? For shame! Looking forward to the real draft though, probably post around that time to kick off the start to what should be a great season.

brentech

i didnt know it was a chain until recently. there is a Guy's pizza just down the road from me. Live bout 45min from cleveland in a small country town

I lived in OH for 4 years in late 90s and back then the only city I like was Columbus.

Cleveland sucks. City is shitty and the weather is worse.

And northern Ohio is scary poor.

I don't know Columbus that well. Was just there for like the 3rd time in my life for a conference last week. Downtown seems nice. OSU is the worst. And the suburbs all seem very boring. Cincy might as well be Kentucky. Cleveland I hear has gotten a lot better since the 90s. There's a lot going on. Weather doesn't bother me too much because I had it way worse in Michigan.

Top Bottom