• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Greg

did someone say... shirtless?

#shirtless #blackandbeautiful
you're good people, Kave_Man

#beautyisontheinside

Thought i did good at 7 under on that assholerainy Seaside course in the Greg Cup. Sitting in 3rd place! Too bad xia and whoever Isaac is are both ahead of me by like 10 strokes ;_;

Enron = c1
I don't know how Mario Golf works and if you can limit the amount of attempts, but having only 1 shot at a tourney like in HSG is where it's at

#shirtless #palepower

#shirtless #blackandbeautiful

feel my nips right now they're rock hard

#shirtless #imissmilch

tumblr_m1tofjz7kz1qjb5mho1_500.gif

#ShirtlessLove

Bread

Banned
we're all brothers here!

ps - stay out of gaming side and off-topic if you have opinions and value your account
you can't tell me what to do

You went too far in OT, Bread!
this is the pats year

i will not stand by and watch you disparage our great franchise, with the most beautiful quarterback, the smartest coach, and the sexiest tight end in the history of the game.

Rorschach

We already know that you took the guy with the best 40 to the Raiders.

But what slow asses did the rest of the teams take? Tune in and find out! I'll post them as a 1 page per pick article with 32 pages to click through. 35 if you count the opening post, summary, and some ads.

Draft grades basicly come down to, "Did you take a skill position player? Did you have multiple picks in the first round? YOU GET AN A!

Doesn't matter if they didn't turn into good players 3 years from now or if they had to lose their 2nd 3rd and 4th round picks to get that extra 1st

we're all brothers here!

ps - stay out of gaming side and off-topic if you have opinions and value your account

I understand and thanks for the tip. I browsed those boards quite a bit before registering so I definitely get what you mean. This is my first venture into the Community section tbh.

Wow, the rumor explosion with JFF/Rams is crazy. I'm betting most Rams fans will be freaking out until he's taken/they make their pick. I'll probably be satisfied with whoever they pick though.

Wow, the rumor explosion with JFF/Rams is crazy. I'm betting most Rams fans will be freaking out until he's taken/they make their pick. I'll probably be satisfied with whoever they pick though.

i hope they dont draft him. i don't think he's going to be good but i get nervous when divisional teams draft QB's high because you never know. keep bradford and stick with another OL or DL in the draft rams! i'm sure one will pan out eventually!

i hope they dont draft him. i don't think he's going to be good but i get nervous when divisional teams draft QB's high because you never know. keep bradford and stick with another OL or DL in the draft rams! i'm sure one will pan out eventually!

You wouldn't have to worry because we still have Schottenheimer.

MechDX

Somehow I feel you have an ulterior motive.

I'd love going against Manziel twice a year, although I'm not sure he'd last the whole season in the NFC West.

I'm sorry Batman I thought you meant Lakewood in Cali. But it does sound good. Will keep it in mind when I do travel.

Sorry

E: My buddy always goes every year to Cedar Point to help out with the Pink's restaurant. He's been trying to get me to go one time

I'm sorry Batman I thought you meant Lakewood in Cali. But it does sound good. Will keep it in mind when I do travel.

Sorry

E: My buddy always goes every year to Cedar Point to help out with the Pink's restaurant. He's been trying to get me to go one time

Haha no worries. It's a common enough City name. Yeah if travels take you here it's worth looking up!

Cedar Point is my place though. Gonna be heading back their soon here :D

Mobile QB's don't scare me. Kap has had ok games against us but Cam Newton hasn't done crap against us the last 2 years.

Yea but look at our games against non mobile qb.... we massacre them. Panther games have been very close. I need more eli, Peyton, and palmer in my life. Nothing but picks and sacks.

Hammer24

Banned
Wait a minute - so instead of trading down to get to a normal number of picks, we are reported to trade up and take JFF at #2?! U w0t m8?

MRSA

Banned
I got a brand new Weber kettle, plus a Smokenator, now what the fuck do I make?

konky says I should make pulled pork, but I figure that I'm more manly than konka and will go with a manly brisket. 12hr BBQ and lots of beer, lots of beer, probably to the point where I'll forget about the BBQ until I'm hungry.

Top Bottom