• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not sure why Daerus was in Cleburne County, of all places. There ain't shit out there. Arrested for Synth Weed. Dat Spice doe.

cdyhybrid

Not sure why Daerus was in Cleburne County, of all places. There ain't shit out there. Arrested for Synth Weed. Dat Spice doe.

8NEpQH3.jpg
Did someone say Spice?

effzee

NO.

If this was to happen we would be giving up picks in a draft that is supposedly the deepest in forever. We only started with 6 to begin with because these fuckers couldn't figure out how to get rid of Desean through a trade.

Just no. I'd love Watkins. I'd love any of the guys from the top 10, outside of the tackles, but when we only have 6 picks and WR class is so deep why?

Desean was a 2nd round pick. Show me you know what you are doing Howie/Chip and draft one at pick 22 or in the 2-3 rounds. I'd be more in favor of trading down so we can get more picks overall.

MRSA

Banned
NO.

If this was to happen we would be giving up picks in a draft that is supposedly the deepest in forever. We only started with 6 to begin with because these fuckers couldn't figure out how to get rid of Desean through a trade.

Just no. I'd love Watkins. I'd love any of the guys from the top 10, outside of the tackles, but when we only have 6 picks and WR class is so deep why?

Desean was a 2nd round pick. Show me you know what you are doing Howie/Chip and draft one at pick 22 or in the 2-3 rounds. I'd be more in favor of trading down so we can get more picks overall.

Question, would you rather have 1 all pro player from the draft or two solid starters from one draft?

The other day we talked about how being a Dad is. Let me tell you the part that sucks; when your kid's school has an "Open House" on Thursday from 4-7PST.

brentech

I don't know Columbus that well. Was just there for like the 3rd time in my life for a conference last week. Downtown seems nice. OSU is the worst. And the suburbs all seem very boring. Cincy might as well be Kentucky. Cleveland I hear has gotten a lot better since the 90s. There's a lot going on. Weather doesn't bother me too much because I had it way worse in Michigan.

downtown Columbus is like 1000x nicer than Cleveland. Cleveland has very few streets downtown that you're like, "this is a nice looking area". I lived on the north side of the loop around Columbus and worked in Easton for a few years.

Luckily I don't really have reason to go into Cleveland for much. Hockey games, a concert, that's about it.

Cinci is nice near the waterfront and around the stadium, for obvious reasons, even that seems much more put together than the stadium areas in Cleveland. But everywhere else in cinci is kind of freighting. My brother lived there for quite a while. His roommate had a gun put to his head while they were working as valet...in a nicer part of the downtown.

downtown Columbus is like 1000x nicer than Cleveland. Cleveland has very few streets downtown that you're like, "this is a nice looking area". I lived on the north side of the loop around Columbus and worked in Easton for a few years.

Luckily I don't really have reason to go into Cleveland for much. Hockey games, a concert, that's about it.

Cinci is nice near the waterfront and around the stadium, for obvious reasons, even that seems much more put together than the stadium areas in Cleveland. But everywhere else in cinci is kind of freighting. My brother lived there for quite a while. His roommate had a gun put to his head while they were working as valet...in a nicer part of the downtown.

I went to Case, and I'm engaged to a theatre major I meet in Cleveland, so most of my time was in university circle or seeing shows at playhouse square, which are two of the nicest areas, so my viewpoint is a little skewed that way. I like the lake front by the rock hall and the warehouse district. I really like all the neighborhoods, it makes it feel like you live in a small community, like Tremont and Ohio city.

Columbus has a very nice downtown, but as a visitor I had no clue what places to check out. I tailgated one OSU football game. Campus seemed nice, but I'm past the age where I'd want to go to college bars and shit. Cleveland just seems to have more character, but then again I'm biased and that's a dumb statement.

Enron

Banned
Thought i did good at 7 under on that assholerainy Seaside course in the Greg Cup. Sitting in 3rd place! Too bad xia and whoever Isaac is are both ahead of me by like 10 strokes ;_;

Enron = c1

Dutch!!! Wake up!! I got you THE pic!

BnAIWj3CQAApU_d.jpg:large

Based Vrabel

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Why you were the number 1 pick.

Again, should have been me.

Good old Tabris. He's still a bud, but each man will have to stand on their own this season.

It's all good. I think we all needed a break to be honest. Hard to go out like that and care about the draft with the same intensity. Super Bowl hangover.

YAAAAAAY! Did you sign up for our Shirtless draft predictor ?

Bread

Banned
i miss vrabel, but he was no bruschi. bruschi should be a linebacker coach, not an analyst.

btw hey slay i missed you brother, how have you been?

Top Bottom