• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MRSA

Banned
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GAF AND REDDIT

Someone done spread a rumor of a Valkyria Chronicles remake for PS4. I jumped for joy and praised Tebow to only find out its a false rumor. Fuck you all.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Someone done spread a rumor of a Valkyria Chronicles remake for PS4. I jumped for joy and praised Tebow to only find out its a false rumor. Fuck you all.

It would be like the shitty 2nd one, minus combat with added dating sim elements.

bionic77

you can't tell me what to do

this is the pats year

i will not stand by and watch you disparage our great franchise, with the most beautiful quarterback, the smartest coach, and the sexiest tight end in the history of the game.
Better put me on ignore.

Tamanon

Banned
Draft tomorrow finally. And my last final exam tomorrow morning.

Right now, waiting to test for my Red Hat Sys Admin certification. Was free with the college class, but I think I've got a good shot at it.

Draxal

I want to play 3 so badly. I really hate how 2 ruined the series in America.

i7lAY9bue2xHI.gif

HNNNNGGGGGG

ShaneB

Morning. I woke up early and live ten minutes from work soooo I'm just hanging out till I go in the office.
and continue to post on GAF

Good morning. I've been waking up later and later. Now I tend to wake up an hour or so before I need to be to work, and still get pretty lazy and tend to be late for work every day by about 10 minutes. Not eating my usual breakfasts either, tsk tsk on me

i7lAY9bue2xHI.gif

HNNNNGGGGGG

GOOD MORNING!

gutshot

I always loved this interview with Natalie by some hopeless schmuck. I imagine this is what a lot of GAFfers would act like if they had a chance to talk to her.

And then there was Dormer. Have you ever wondered what it would be like getting locked into a Star Trek-style tractor beam? That no matter what you did, you would inexorably be pulled toward someone or something whose will could not be denied? That's what it's like looking into Dormer's eyes.

She never broke eye contact with us during the five or so minutes we muttered our way through talking to her. We were so caught off-guard by those eyes, we couldn't quite grasp at anything to ask...so we just chit chatted about NYC. "Well, Dormer is a British actress...and Cousin Matthew loves the subway...so maybe Dormer does too?" was as much logic as our brain could muster at that point.

Below, we've reprinted the whole exchange, so you too may catch a whiff of the magic. Or at least sympathy-feel the awkward pangs of unrequited love at first sight.

Read the whole thing here. It's pretty hilarious.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good morning from San Fernando Valley NFLGAF! I'm glad I'm only working here cause SFV sucks and is by far the worst part of LA IMO.

You can use the number of weed dispensaries as a metric for how nice a neighborhood is. If you have more than two weed dispensaries per block you're probably in a bad area.

Also in the past month I've become a huge Apple fan. I got a new contract with a 5S and I love this phone. Granted I didn't have a flagship Android phone, like the Galaxy, but this runs circles around my old Android.

I'm thinking of going all Apple from iPhone to an iPad to eventually a MacBook later this year. Quality and craftsmanship with Apple products, no doubt about that.

Anyone have opinion on a iPad Mini vs. an iPad Air? Should I wait for the newer models to launch this fall?

Wes

venison crêpe
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

ESPN's Ed Werder on SportsCenter: "The dialogue between #Texans, #Falcons has been legitimate & continues as we speak."

More Werder: "Word on the street" is #Texans asking #Falcons for RG3-like haul to get from 6 to 1. (That was 3 1st-rounders & 2nd-rounder.)
Expand

Syrinx

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

ESPN's Ed Werder on SportsCenter: "The dialogue between #Texans, #Falcons has been legitimate & continues as we speak."

More Werder: "Word on the street" is #Texans asking #Falcons for RG3-like haul to get from 6 to 1. (That was 3 1st-rounders & 2nd-rounder.)
Expand

Oh please, please do this Falcons.

squicken

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Expand

haha doesn't hurt to ask I guess. No way they get that. Too many teams want to trade down ahead of ATL for them to pay that

Thanks for the bday wishes yesterday bros, I'll officially old now, anyways fucken draft needs to hurry up damn it, I'm sick of mock drafts and smoke screens.

Thanks for the bday wishes yesterday bros, I'll officially old now, anyways fucken draft needs to hurry up damn it, I'm sick of mock drafts and smoke screens.
This has been my feeling since about a week after the Super Bowl. Honestly I find pre-draft stuff to be kind of boring at this point, it's just a bunch of noise that will mean nothing in a few days.

dionysus

Yaldog
You really have to admire sports talk radio. It takes real skill to stretch out "I have no clue who the Texans are going to pick or, heck, they might even trade down" for 3 hours a day for 4 days leading up to the draft. And then the next host comes on and does the exact same thing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Expand

:jnc

Good luck with all that, Atlanta.

ShaneB

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

Expand

This is the stuff I can't wait to happen Thursday night.

Tired of mock drafts being safe and never including big trades like that, lol

Good morning. I've been waking up later and later. Now I tend to wake up an hour or so before I need to be to work, and still get pretty lazy and tend to be late for work every day by about 10 minutes. Not eating my usual breakfasts either, tsk tsk on me

That sounds like usually what I do. I'm not a breakfast person and I tend to show up to work around 10 minutes late everyday. hahaha

Top Bottom