• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What is your opinion of Beckham?

I really like him. Will need to be in the right system, though. He'll have issues if a team just lines him up wide and the other team decides to press. Need to get him the ball in space and occasionally run him deep. Also a great kick returner. I believe I likened him to Victor Cruz.

How about we talk about some prospects.

Odell Beckham Jr highlights.

Pros -

Great speed
Great quickness
Great route runner
Good hands that have improved from year to year
Will highpoint the ball
Return skills
Jumps as high as Greg

Cons -

Same size as Greg
Weaker than Greg

e - I fixed the link

According to Kas it is all wide receivers all day long for the Lions in the first and second round.

This is apparently the only option your team has because Stafford's weight off the field and failures on the field are only because of the coach and lack of talent around him.

If he's not a top 10 QB this season he's never going to be one. Whether we get Watkins, Evans, Beckham, or (my preference) a solid 2nd rounder, he's going to have more weapons than just about any QB in the league.

Stafford doesn't make anyone great, which is why we keep buying shiny toys for him.

If he's not a top 10 QB this season he's never going to be one. Whether we get Watkins, Evans, Beckham, or (my preference) a solid 2nd rounder, he's going to have more weapons than just about any QB in the league.

Stafford doesn't make anyone great, which is why we keep buying shiny toys for him.

You are the anti-kas. It is so nice seeing reasonable fans like you.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 3m
It's a new 4 year extension agreed upon with Richard Sherman making him top paid CB in league

You're even faster than the Sports mobile app. My phone just started to vibrate and no one would text my ass at this hour so I knew it was Sherman news.

WOOOT.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 26s
The deal Richard Sherman and the #Seahawks are finalizing is for 4 years, source says. He’ll make more than Revis’ $12M for 2014

Revis holdout incoming.

cdyhybrid

Does the contract require him to stay on PEDs or is it up to his discretion?

It only requires him to keep doing this:

7qLCKDJ.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
710 ESPN Seattle ‏@710ESPNSeattle

CB @RSherman_25 announces he's signed a 4-year, $57.4M contract extension with the #Seahawks. $40M guaranteed

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle

$57.4 + $1.5 existing deal = $58.9 divided by 5 is $11.8M per year

Meanwhile, Seattle is pushing hard for UDFAs. lol

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
$40M guaranteed! Chickens better draft a qb, they're not going to be able to afford Wussle when his contract is up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My high school is having an alumni basketball tournament. I might suit up.

Greg quickly remind me on everything related to dunking.

Will this be one of the games where you finally realize that you don't have it anymore?

That hasn't hit me yet, but I played with a bunch of younging the other day... and they all could dunk and shit. Here I am at 5"7.... and old....

The feels.... I still can out shoot all the HS/College kids though!

I look forward to the Seahawks winning the next two Super Bowls, the last chances Peyton and Brady have, and then all three teams becoming shit due to contracts and lack of money

Top Bottom