• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

So $50 to upgrade the PS+ version of Driveclub and you cant play it is your plus lapses. This sounds like something an anti-consumer company like Microsoft would do, but not sweet benevolent Sony.

Vyroxis

Banned
BnDmFvTIQAAse9l.jpg:large

Bottom center? Oh mah lawdy!

slabrock

Banned
So $50 to upgrade the PS+ version of Driveclub and you cant play it is your plus lapses. This sounds like something an anti-consumer company like Microsoft would do, but not sweet benevolent Sony.

Rushy from Evolution Studios is trying to get clarification. It takes me from possibly upgrading to the full version to buying it used for $20-30.

Rushy from Evolution Studios is trying to get clarification. It takes me from possibly upgrading to the full version to buying it used for $20-30.

I hope it is a mistake since if I like the PS+ version I would like to upgrade to the full. No way am I paying $50 to rent a game though.

Colasante

A lot of good rumors from Optimum Scouting: http://optimumscouting.com/uncategorized/state-of-the-draft-what-ive-heard-and-whos-going-where-this-draft-weekend.html

Some of my personal favorite/confident picks (assuming the players don’t go surprisingly earlier): Zach Martin to the Bills, Anthony Barr to the Titans, Ra’Shede Hageman to the Steelers, Morgan Moses to the Ravens, Brandin Cooks to the Jets and Ja’Wuan James to the Dolphins.

Deone Bucannon has a very good chance of being a first rounder. The Packers, Chiefs and Patriots are the most likely suitors.

There’s a real possibility that Eric Berry is traded on draft day, with the Falcons being most likely. The price tag is something around a second-round pick.

Possible trade to watch: Philadelphia trades to 9 (Buffalo) or 10 (Lions) for Anthony Barr. 49ers trade to 11 for Odell Beckham Jr.

Farmer should draft Manziel with the first pick. Move up if if need be. Then pick Bridgewater with the second pick somehow. Fuck it at this point, it's almost absurdity to consider picking a lineman, receiver or corner in the first round.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 2m
Johnny Manziel is still the guy generating most conversation among execs. Perception around the NFL is Bucs, Rams, Vikings could be in play.

More reason why Rick waits till the last minute to make a selection at 1. No one is moving anywhere until he says so.

Talon

Eric Berry's Wikipedia page goes to interesting places...
Berry suffers from Equinophobia, a fear of horses, frequently brought on by the team's mascot, Warpaint. This fear was brought on after a traumatizing childhood event at a petting zoo where a horse bit him while his back was turned. At the time, Berry also was under the impression that all live horses were akin to the My Little Pony children's toy, with "rainbows and stars flying behind them." The traumatizing horse bite, along with his shattered expectations of what horses truly looked like, caused Berry to lose all faith in horse-kind. Berry's first thought after being bitten was, "Dang, horse... I trusted you." He hopes to one day appreciate the gentle and graceful nature of all horses.

rando14

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 2m
Johnny Manziel is still the guy generating most conversation among execs. Perception around the NFL is Bucs, Rams, Vikings could be in play.

Mech would the Hawks have your sword if the Rams drafted Johnny Handegg and we pounded him mercilessly!!

MechDX

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley · 1m
So @Pallilo said he heard Clowney/trade down was #Texans option via someone in ownership group. If non-smokescreen, them owners need to st*u

Mack dreams crushed!

Or are they....

jbug617

Banned
@RapSheet: We spent months talking about Clowney’s effort issues. #Texans do not believe it’s an issue. For them, if you watch 2012 tape, no concern

Top Bottom