• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

no longer cares about confidentiality RT @NFL_ATL: Rick Smith to @wyche89: Texans had “enough conversations to legitimately move”

Means no trade?

Hey guys, new here :) Packer fan

Cannot wait for the draft. As I said in the Draft OT thread will be staying up to the early hours of the morning over here in the UK.

I can see Manziel either going to Jax or the Raiders. I just can't see him dropping like Mayock has him doing. If he doesn't go in the top 10 someone will panic and trade up for him.

The Packers need a safety, especially if Micah Hyde doesn't move from corner. If Clinton-Dix is there, we've got to take him.

Welcome! How do you feel about the pats and hawaiian pizza? Answer carefully...

Nakazato

Cannot wait for the draft. As I said in the Draft OT thread will be staying up to the early hours of the morning over here in the UK.

I can see Manziel either going to Jax or the Raiders. I just can't see him dropping like Mayock has him doing. If he doesn't go in the top 10 someone will panic and trade up for him.

The Packers need a safety, especially if Micah Hyde doesn't move from corner. If Clinton-Dix is there, we've got to take him.

pack would have to trade up cause no way both Dix and pryor make it past 17

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
1st half of Mayock's mock is out.

Texans- DE Clowney
Rams- OT Robinson
Jags- LB Mack
Browns- OT Matthews
Raiders- WR Watkins
Falcons- OT Lewan
Bucs- WR Evans
Vikes- CB Gilbert
Bills- OT Martin
Lions- CB Dennard
Titans- QB Bortles
Giants- TE Ebron
Rams- WR Beckham
Bears- S Pryor
Steelers- CB Fuller

Dennard at 10?

Mayock, please.

Dunkers92

Welcome!

152732550.jpg.CROP.multipart2-medium.jpg

Haha thanks, revenge will be ours. Already hyped for the opener

jbug617

Banned
Glazer says the Texans want 3 1st round picks and a 2nd to move back. He said that's based on how far they have to move back though. My guess that's the asking price for Atlanta

UberTag

Houston's priced themselves out of the market. They never make any trade waves in Round 1. This year will be no different. They'll draft Clowney and like it.

Fox318

Houston's priced themselves out of the market. They never make any trade waves in Round 1. This year will be no different. They'll draft Clowney and like it.

Why can't they just trade the pick for a 1st, 3rd this year and a 1st & 5th next year?

They need a QB above all else unless they truly believe in Fitzmagic.

Draft day food decided.

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1000910_641827589179761_631305505_n.jpgMG][/QUOTE]
Where's that from? Gonna get some stuff After work tomorrow

[quote="rando14, post: 111019999"]We're going with pizza, wings, chips, and alcoholic beverages!![/QUOTE]
Doing the same I think

MechDX

Why can't they just trade the pick for a 1st, 3rd this year and a 1st & 5th next year?

They need a QB above all else unless they truly believe in Fitzmagic.

Or they don't want to stretch for an obviously average QB unlike "some" teams.....

Fox318

Or they don't want to stretch for an obviously average QB unlike "some" teams.....

If they don;t draft a QB in the first they should just trade some of their talent.

If they don't think they need to do anything at QB then prepare for a 4-12 season.

Glazer says the Texans want 3 1st round picks and a 2nd to move back. He said that's based on how far they have to move back though. My guess that's the asking price for Atlanta

He may have taken Draft Day a little too seriously. Costner isn't really the GM of the Browns.

Dunkers92

Welcome! How do you feel about the pats and hawaiian pizza? Answer carefully...

Hawaiian pizza ain't bad. Not the best pizza out there. I hate the Pats, as dare I say most fans in the UK do lol. They were the go to team after their success

pack would have to trade up cause no way both Dix and pryor make it past 17

Yep, should have probably put the if in capital letters as it is a huge if and like you I doubt he or Pryor will be there. I'm just hoping for a bit of luck. You never know when draft day comes around. GMs/Owners do all sorts of crazy shit.

We're in a position where Thompson will probably draft the best player available from either Safety, ILB or Tight End

Packers need a Safety but there's not in the first round. They can get good value Round 2 onwards. There are a handful of good prospects. I like Terrence Brooks.

They need to get quicker and more physical in the front 7. That's the priority if there is one.

But Ted should take best player on the board regardless of position. He also might find a good opportunity to move up in the draft given that there's a chubby group 7-14 who will probably will get desperate to move out.

Wes

venison crêpe
Welcome fellow UK NFL fan!

By the way, has anyone posted the predict the pick group info in the OT thread? Might get some last minute signups.

Welcome to the most dysfunctional other than NBA-GAF coolest thread on GAF!

Hawaiian pizza ain't bad. Not the best pizza out there. I hate the Pats, as dare I say most fans in the UK do lol. They were the go to team after their success

Yep, should have probably put the if in capital letters as it is a huge if and like you I doubt he or Pryor will be there. I'm just hoping for a bit of luck. You never know when draft day comes around. GMs/Owners do all sorts of crazy shit.

We're in a position where Thompson will probably draft the best player available from either Safety, ILB or Tight End

All I needed to hear, welcome brother!

Top Bottom