• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

jbug617

Banned
Goddammit animu.

tumblr_mzrd3xrFaq1rveihgo1_500.gif

Narag

I always like it when I check the last few posts in this thread and find myself unsure of which thread I'm in. :lol

Syrinx

Penguins dont have prehensile tails

A few weeks ago I was waiting for the campus shuttle, and these two girls were talking and one of them said "Do squirrels give birth through their, like, vaginas, or do they lay eggs or something? I've never seen a pregnant squirrel."

Doorman

Guys, it's happening today. Just a reminder.

Sadly I don't get out of work until 7pm so I'll be missing out on most of the delicious pre-draft hype leading up to the event itself. Stupid work. :c

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey if you are cool with barely winning a terrible division and then getting bounced in the first round so be it, I want more for the Eagles and Foles isnt the guy.

If they picked Manziel, it would just end up being Foles' team 4 weeks in after than undersized, joke of a quarterback gets destroyed by whatever defensive player.

Also you liked Kolb so clearly you arent a great judge on QB talent.

squicken

So Fisher said at the season ticket holders event tonight that CLE offered STL #4 and a 2015 1st for Bradford and #2 this year

CLE moves up 2 spots and gets Bradford, but loses it's 2015 first round pick. Interesting

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's Swaggy P aka Nick Young throwing out the first pitch at a Dodgers game. It's old, but I just saw it on Shaqtin a Fool.

e - So move back two spots for a probable top 10 pick next year and rid yourself of Bradford's insane contract? Why on earth did they not take it?

So Fisher said at the season ticket holders event tonight that CLE offered STL #4 and a 2015 1st for Bradford and #2 this year

CLE moves up 2 spots and gets Bradford, but loses it's 2015 first round pick. Interesting

Rams would be stupid as fuck to not jump on that deal if true. Bradford is trash. Don't do this browns!

Mlb 14 seems more difficult than last year. I literally cannot get a hit in road to the show.

Never had this much trouble. I've always been bad at watching the ball but damn...

squicken

Rams would be stupid as fuck to not jump on that deal if true. Bradford is trash. Don't do this browns!

idk this is what Rams fans are saying. I can't find it anywhere from any journo. Think they might have mis-heard. CLE tried to trade for Bradford in 2012. Maybe they got it confused

Top Bottom