• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi
"@DjPease if manziel at 26 will browns take him? // It's my opinion the Browns wouldn't take Manziel in any round. Period.

Farmer will take Teddy before Belichick can get him

Dunkers92

If Houston offer a 3rd the Pats will be snapping their hands off. Always thought the Browns would be the kind of team to trade for Mallett

Would you take Mallett over Manziel or Bortles?

Texans FO is even dumber than I thought if they do this.

Yes? They weren't taking those guys. They were taking Clowney or Mack. Mallett is better than whatever QB will be there in the 3rd round, and honestly will probably be better next year than both of them. He was a hell of a talent coming out of the draft. Great arm.

Yes? They weren't taking those guys. They were taking Clowney or Mack. Mallett is better than whatever QB will be there in the 3rd round, and honestly will probably be better next year than both of them. He was a hell of a talent coming out of the draft. Great arm.
If you say so. I have never been impressed with Mallett, all he has to suggest he's a good NFL QB is a bunch of Pats fans who are antsy about Brady getting old, and I don't exactly consider that very strong evidence.

I just think his ceiling is slightly above average at best. Is that going to take your franchise anywhere? Then again this is the Texans so what do I expect, I guess.

Wes

venison crêpe
@RichOnSports

#Falcons Dimitroff back on the grid, if only 4 some fresh air..! Told me he's having active discussions with teams. Trade is in play.

MechDX

If you say so. I have never been impressed with Mallett, all he has to suggest he's a good NFL QB is a bunch of Pats fans who are antsy about Brady getting old, and I don't exactly consider that very strong evidence.

I just think his ceiling is slightly above average at best. Is that going to take your franchise anywhere? Then again this is the Texans so what do I expect, I guess.

And Mallet will continue that Texans/Pats tradition of spanking that Dolphin ass!

7-0 Biiiiiiiitch!

Colasante

From Rappaport:

There is no deal between the Patriots and the Texans for Ryan Mallett. But the interest from Houston and Bill O’Brien is real. #Staytuned

I don't know what to believe! I just have a feeling that once the draft is over, the Patriots will have the most attractive QB in the league (Brady) and the least attractive (Mike Glennon) on their roster.

im a bucs fan

what-does-that-even-mean-jackie-chan.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
T minus 3 hours till Sammy Watkins is a Lion. I may be listening to it on the radio but if I have to pull over to post my excitement after the pic is announced by the Football Gods I will.

Restore the Roar 2014.

T minus 3 hours till Sammy Watkins is a Lion. I may be listening to it on the radio but if I have to pull over to post my excitement after the pic is announced by the Football Gods I will.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Makes me happy knowing Emery got a steal with Jeffery in the 2nd or we would be looking at a wideout. When it's all said and done he will probably be better than both of the names in the top 10.

But if the Lions get Watkins/Evans and the Vikes get Manziel the NFC North is going to be so fun this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Makes me happy knowing Emery got a steal with Jeffery in the 2nd or we would be looking at a wideout. When it's all said and done he will probably be better than both of the names in the top 10.

But if the Lions get Watkins/Evans and the Vikes get Manziel the NFC North is going to be so fun this year.

Yeah, Alshon was a hell of a pick. Another reason why a receiver is a necessity for us. We need to counter the two headed monster of Alshon and Brandon.

It's going to be a shotout in the NFC North this year, no doubt about that, and Stafford needs all the help he can get.

READY!
Got the food, alchohol, music, tissues, and heart medicine ! Let's get it!

Everyone posting in here or the draft thread? Not trying to check two threads.

GRUDEN on Twitter?! He'll favorite and retweet everything

UberTag

Yeah, Alshon was a hell of a pick. Another reason why a receiver is a necessity for us. We need to counter the two headed monster of Alshon and Brandon.

It's going to be a shoutout in the NFC North this year, no doubt about that, and Stafford needs all the help he can get.
Would you settle for Ebron or reaching early on Beckham Jr.?

Eleuin

READY!

Do you have your sad drake pictures ready?

squicken

READY!

Draft thread in OT during the draft, for me at least

Top Bottom