• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Vyroxis

Banned
Fastest way to get the EPA and OSHA to crawl up your ass? Have a 10000 gallon tank filled with hydrochloric acid spring a leak with no shutoff system that can only drain onto the ground outside.

We may be fucked.

For the first draft in a while I'm not nervous about what the dolphins are doing, they have a lot of options because it's a deep draft so it'll be hard for them to fuck it up but thank god Ireland is on a team as far from Miami as possible.

squicken

I would rather reach early for Beckham Jr. We already have two solid tight ends.

I wouldn't mind drafting Ebron and using him as trade bait.

Kas, you need to make peace with not getting Watkins or Evans. Both look like top 5 picks, and no way can DET give up enough to move that high. It would take something like a 2nd this year and a 1st next year to swap firsts this year to move to 4

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fastest way to get the EPA and OSHA to crawl up your ass? Have a 10000 gallon tank filled with hydrochloric acid spring a leak with no shutoff system that can only drain onto the ground outside.

We may be fucked.

Where are you? I need some more superfund money to prop up my business.

Striker

Might be early, but DET needs to look at corners. If Fatford can't win with the likes of Calvin Johnson, far and away the most talented WR in the league, Golden Tate, Brandon Pettigrew, Joe Fauria, and Reggie Bush, then maybe he should just pack up and go work at Applebee's.

Talon

Might be early, but DET needs to look at corners. If Fatford can't win with the likes of Calvin Johnson, far and away the most talented WR in the league, Golden Tate, Brandon Pettigrew, Joe Fauria, and Reggie Bush, then maybe he should just pack up and go eat at Applebee's.
FIFY

cajunator

Banned
please let work not be so fucked up tonight so I can watch some of the draft...please

It wont. Its going to be crazy at work with the driver shortages

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NFL Network's Charles Davis projecting Lions talking trade up with Houston to No. 1 to draft Jadeveon Clowney.

LOLOLOLOLOL

No. No. NOOOOOOO.

I would rather reach early for Beckham Jr. We already have two solid tight ends.

I wouldn't mind drafting Ebron and using him as trade bait.

wat

Does that ever work?

slabrock

Banned
Might be early, but DET needs to look at corners. If Fatford can't win with the likes of Calvin Johnson, far and away the most talented WR in the league, Golden Tate, Brandon Pettigrew, Joe Fauria, and Reggie Bush, then maybe he should just pack up and go work at Applebee's.

Stafford only does fine dining.

stafford-espn-083112.jpg

Vyroxis

Banned

We have a 10000 gallon tank on site that we store acid in. Somebody broke a valve, cause it to start emptying right onto the floor, which drains outside. No relief system, no emergency pump to try and send it elsewhere. Thankfully, it seems there was only a thousand gallons in it when it broke.

Wynnebeck

Banned
ARRGHH! I'm nervous about this first round. I'm saying three Hail Marys and hoping Packers get Shazier or Mosley. I would love to get HHCD, but there is no way in hell he will make it that far down.

cajunator

Banned
We have a 10000 gallon tank on site that we store acid in. Somebody broke a valve, cause it to start emptying right onto the floor, which drains outside. No relief system, no emergency pump to try and send it elsewhere. Thankfully, it seems there was only a thousand gallons in it when it broke.

thats craziness. Glad nobody was hurt.
One of my drivers filled a gas station up a thousand gallons over safety margin. Nearly caused a spill. The idiot.

jbug617

Banned
Sounds like the deal depends on who is there when the Pats pick
@AlbertBreer: There's interest b/w the Texans and Patriots on a Mallett deal (as @tomecurran said), but there are also contingencies there tonight.

Striker

C37Nhii.png

People who live in glass factories of sadness should not throw stones.
Wasn't impressed with him this past year. I wouldn't give anything more than a 5th. Still so hard to see what CLE is doing at QB. I would have guessed some camp battle between a rook and Hoyer, but I don't know.

squicken

Wasn't impressed with him this past year. I wouldn't give anything more than a 5th. Still so hard to see what CLE is doing at QB. I would have guessed some camp battle between a rook and Hoyer, but I don't know.

Garapollo or Carr is my guess. Top of 2nd or maybe even 26

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 3m
For Mallett to join #Texans, expected he'd first have to agree to a contract extension. #NFL #Patriots

Texan Takeover ‏@texantakeover · 37s
For those wanting to know what the comp for Mallett is @tomecurran said on 610 it will be a 5 thru 7th rounder

Dutch. Give me your avatar!!!

Top Bottom