• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Wes

venison crêpe
Grossi's final thoughts:

* I still believe a trade down from No. 4 is the preferred optionfor the Browns. But I’m not positive they would make the trade with Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack on the board.

* I think they would make the trade with Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins on the board.

* If the Browns are unable to trade down from No. 4, I think they would ramp up efforts to trade up from No. 26. If there is national rumbling during the night of the Browns angling to move up, the automatic assumption will be they are targeting a quarterback. I still believe the target would be a cornerback.

Bread

Banned
i cant wait for pats north vs south in the afc title game.

mallett vs brady
BOB vs bill
which side will dutch be on?

Dunkers92

The next two hours need to hurry up. Surprisingly not nervous at all for the Packers. Feels like a kind of draft Ted relishes. Could actually see us trading back

Becoming more receptive to Shazier, think he would be a solid pick if he is there. Then get a safety tomorrow.

squicken

How dare you?

* Judging from reaction I’ve received and heard,Browns fans refuse to accept that the Browns may have no interest in Johnny Manziel. Throughout the day, they’ve held out hope that my report – and those of national insiders – that the Browns will not draft Manziel is merely a smokescreen. I will say this: If the Browns take Manziel, I will be the most shocked person in the world.
http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=32191

Smokey

if the texans trade a 3rd for ryan fucking mallet i might

i just

wat in the fuck

already on my 3rd drink in preparation for tonight

rando14

Alex Flanagan ‏@Alex_Flanagan
John Schneider tells me it's "fairly realistic" the Seahawks trade out of their 1st round pick. Says he is talking to a few teams.

Yes, do it!! Get us out of here!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, you need to make peace with not getting Watkins or Evans. Both look like top 5 picks, and no way can DET give up enough to move that high. It would take something like a 2nd this year and a 1st next year to swap firsts this year to move to 4

squick I will never be at peace until the Lombardi Trophy is hoisted by the Detroit Lions.

This is the closest we've ever been, and I honestly believe we are one player away from putting ourselves in a favorable position to win it all.

Justin Gilbert isn't that one player, Watkins or Evans are.

If we have to give up a 3rd and next years 1st, Martin Mayhew will make that move.

I just pulled over to a gas station. Worst case scenario I'll listen to it on the radio but if a trade happens or we get to #10 I'm pulling over.

Fox318

120874176.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Just full of win. Except for for HoHoyer

I see 0 super bowl wins

MechDX

Scott Bischoff ‏@Bischoff_Scott · 14m
Lions talking to Houston about the compensation required to come to No. 1 for Clowney. If what I heard is right it is too much in my opinion

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wouldn't mind Clowney either, for the record. He did some things I did not like as I posted earlier today but the talent is undeniable.

And I'll remind y'all again we have three 4th round picks.

Mayhew knows what he's doing. If we're going to trade up to #1 I want Watkins, but Clowney would no be a bad alternative.

Our team is already stacked as is. We do not depth. We need impact players TODAY.

Fox318

squick I will never be at peace until the Lombardi Trophy is hoisted by the Detroit Lions.

This is the closest we've ever been, and I honestly believe we are one player away from putting ourselves in a favorable position to win it all.

Justin Gilbert isn't that one player, Watkins or Evans are.

If we have to give up a 3rd and next years 1st, Martin Mayhew will make that move.

I just pulled over to a gas station. Worst case scenario I'll listen to it on the radio but if a trade happens or we get to #10 I'm pulling over.
jnc at missing the playoffs being the closest the Lions have come to a SB.

Top Bottom