• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Colasante

Best news of the Draft for me is Kansas city is said to have drafted in an area they did not need it. Making it kind of a wasted pick. Nice.

You always need pass rushers. Can never have too many. That's what brought them to 9-0 last season. Ford will be a great fit for them, especially since they'll probably be moving on from Tamba Hali next season.

Tom Penny

Even Dallas fan Lebron loves Manziel

BnOEkpeIgAEKZXI.jpg

Colasante

Oh shit. Josh Gordon may be receiving a year-long suspension. http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/10908822/josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-faces-season-long-suspension

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon could face a season-long suspension after a second failed drug test months ago, this time for marijuana, sources told "Outside the Lines" on Friday.

Reached by phone Friday afternoon, Gordon said: "That's something you're going to have to talk to [agent] Drew Rosenhaus about. I really don't know anything about it."

Josh Gordon could face a season-long suspension after a second failed drug test months ago, this time for marijuana, sources told "Outside the Lines."
Asked whether he planned an appeal of his suspension and test, Gordon said, "I'm going to have to find out about that later. You need to call Drew," before hanging up.

Rosenhaus declined to comment but said the information was "not true."

Jesus, Josh Gordon, really?!?

A career in the NFL hangs in the balance and you just can't lay off the pot?

What an absolute dip shit. Way to take any positive buzz the Browns had and chuck it in the garbage.

Can not believe this.

Colasante

Josh Gordon may be gone for an entire season? If the Browns knew this and passed on Sammy Watkins? Interesting. http://t.co/Kn908771JF

:dogpoundheadshake.gif

Even if they knew Gordon was gone for a year ahead of the draft, I still think trading down and collecting the Bills' 2015 1st was the right idea, but damn. They could have drafted Beckham instead of Gilbert, that's the stupid part.

cdyhybrid

Even if they knew Gordon was gone for a year ahead of the draft, I still think trading down and collecting the Bills' 2015 1st was the right idea, but damn. They could have drafted Beckham instead of Gilbert, that's the stupid part.

Agreed. Gotta think about the long term. I don't think they're realistically expecting to win the Super Bowl this year.

browns fans, how did the 18 hours of optimism feel?

We held the crown for the off season championship for half a day anyway.

Of course this news breaks the day after Clevelands best 1st round draft since the return.

This town is just flat out cursed. I guess I can't blame Joe Banner for shopping his dumb ass last year.

Question. If the league knew Josh Gordon failed this drug test over the winter. How in the hell can they get away with not informing the Browns until day freaking two of draft?

That is absolute bullshit.

Colasante

Per Mary Kay Cabot, "It's not a year-long suspension for #Browns Gordon: he would be kicked out of the league. Could re-apply after one year." What the hell?

Top Bottom