• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Colasante

I know the Bills won't trade within the division, but I'd like if they sent Fred Jackson to the Patriots for a 6th. Maybe they'll take another UDFA RB and it'll just bump him off the depth chart naturally.

JABEE

I like what Brown flashed but the guy can't hold on to it.

Bills draft picks have all been visits. They brought more Rbs for visits then any other position, occluding the top becks but never pulled the trigger in the actual draft.

Freds getting old and CJ needs a contract. The need a third back.
He did a much better job of holding onto the ball last year. I'm mad that the Eagles traded him away. He has a high ceiling. He's only 22.

effzee

I know the Bills won't trade within the division, but I'd like if they sent Fred Jackson to the Patriots for a 6th.

Guys on NFLN just said the pick the Bills traded is for next years mid round. Not specified yet.

Also said Fred Jackson is very much in the plans for the team but injuries to him and Spiller opened the door for depth in Bryce Brown.

Eagles might roll with just McCoy, Polk, and Sproles. I rather they sign an undrafted RB and don't waste a pick on one in the 5th round.

Colasante

Do you really want a raw 24 year old? Like the Weeden of cornerbacks.

It's a 4th round pick. You're lucky if you're worried about how a 4th round pick will perform at the end of his 2nd contract because most probably won't even make it through their rookie contract.

What about you.....

Don't worry I'm still riding with the Dawg Pound

CLE till the day I die!

LAu1aGM.gif

squicken

Guy the Rams drafted punched a teammate in the face at a party, broke his eye socket, and spent 45 days in jail. Got kicked out of school and was working in STL in the Rams stadium. Now he's a Ram. So, uh, yeah?

effzee

Why? They already have Shady and Sproles.

Shady is going into season 6 I believe and RBs drop off the fastest and almost overnight. Sproles's role is mostly as a pass catcher and he himself is much older.

Depth is needed with Brown gone and only Polk as the backup.

Brown was the perfect depth guy but for some reason Chip didn't like him or he was in his dog house.

rando14

Trejo it's currently at 120

Guy the Rams drafted punched a teammate in the face at a party, broke his eye socket, and spent 45 days in jail. Got kicked out of school and was working in STL in the Rams stadium. Now he's a Ram. So, uh, yeah?

Looks like your Rams are trying to copy the Hawks in more ways than one!! :cool:

Colasante

I love the Logan Thomas pick. He could easily be the worst quarterback in the NFL if he doesn't get right, but that could be a total steal for Bruce Arians if he can fix him.

Nameless

Really the Steelers draft . Gentle Ben has shown he can make stars out of fast one dimensional WRs. And Tuitt could be a monster.

Can really see the Raiders transforming into a big physical team. Both lines are massive, secondary getting bigger.

Gone are the days of nothing but speed.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Thomas is the perfect example of a player where the measurables and attributes for some reason overshadow how shitty a player someone is. Any of the other remaining QBs will be better prospects than Thomas. He got worse and worse.

Is someone going to draft Stephen Morris next?

Logan Thomas, actually has pretty decent accuracy going deep and he has some pocket presence. I don't think he will ever get a grasp on a nfl playbook or progressions tho.

Kinda reminds me of a bigger Pryor.

Mrbob

Bears draft another guy who fell in the draft because he became out of shape. They must really love these Alshon type projects now.

Colasante

Logan Thomas ... 4th just seems too high. I haven't seen anyone who actually thinks he can be corrected

Greg Cosell said he's ahead of Cam Newton in terms of where both players were at the same point in their development. And now Bruce Arians selected him. He looked indisputably terrible last season, but I have a certain measure of faith in their evaluations.

Top Bottom