• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

image.php

And then there is this.

lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Logan Thomas, actually has pretty decent accuracy going deep and he has some pocket presence. I don't think he will ever get a grasp on a nfl playbook or progressions tho.

Kinda reminds me of a bigger Pryor.

Pryor is a million times better than Thomas, I've seen both play live.

Dutch, glad to see you've embraced the Italian Stallion future! We're up in six picks.

Do you know anything about Stork? Seems like a really big boy which could be a nice upgrade over Wendell who got overpowered at times.

And yes, Garoppollo is the future who I fully embrace and love. Handsome Italian bastard.

Colasante

Do you know anything about Stork? Seems like a really big boy which could be a nice upgrade over Wendell who got overpowered at times.

And yes, Garoppollo is the future who I fully embrace and love. Handsome Italian bastard.

Not much. He was considered the #1 center when the process began, but Marcus Martin and Weston Richburg passed by him in the process. Supposedly he should help against the kind of powerful interior defenders Connolly couldn't handle in the AFC championship. Could be good, but I'll be worried about every offensive lineman without Dante there.

Duxxy3

Not much. He was considered the #1 center when the process began, but Marcus Martin and Weston Richburg passed by him in the process. Supposedly he should help against the kind of powerful interior defenders Connolly couldn't handle in the AFC championship. Could be good, but I'll be worried about every offensive lineman without Dante there.

Dante's wizardry is our biggest loss of the offseason.

edit: I think the rookie is our starting center, today.

he won the award for best center in college

Cool, cool. Yeah without Dante it's going to be a different situation. He looks the part, massive white guy with a beard.

Bitch Kitty what the fuck?

How is my favorite team going to steal Desir from my other favorite team?

tumblr_inline_miaduxWsxA1qz4rgp.gif

Top Bottom