• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Talon

B for Bendetta, I'm proud of you, brother. Baking bread is serious work. I used to make my own sandwich bread, and it was a real exercise in patience.

Good stuff. Feel inspired to make bread in my new kitchen.

Fox318

ieWpzn24vHC4d.gif

the majority of that episode felt like something I'd watch back in school

I guess I just want more space and cool presentation
Fair enough.

Next week looks like it'll be more your style! Gamma ray bursts and whatnot. No word on whether NdT will slam dunk on orion though

Draxal

New York Giants: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
The Giants need to get Eli Manning straightened out and re-establish their run game. Thus, the organization continues the rebuilding of its weak offensive line. If New York drafts a left tackle, Will Beatty would move to right tackle and Justin Pugh would slide inside to guard where the team needs some youth. Matthews would be a great value and a big upgrade at left tackle.

Very Yes

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie.php

Man, make the draft be here already, I'm tired of reading all the mocks and I want to read all my draft reviews right now.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm going to laugh when someone picks Bridgewater in the top 10, then draft grades label it an "F" because of all the bullshit about him dropping.

I'm just happy I'm not showing signs of balding yet. My dad is completely bald on top so I thought I would be screwed by my mid-20's.

I will continue to try and focus on that to make myself feel better.

Damn that sucks, my friend started going bald at 23, my dad still has a good amount of hair for almost hitting 60 so I think I'll be ok on that front. Hopefully they figure out a way to cure it without all that surgery though. I know if I want I can just dye my hair.

My girlfriend is finding a lot of gray hairs on me now that we live together. I'm 25, but the way I see it, I'd rather be gray than balding. My older brother is starting to lose his hair, but our hair types couldn't be more different, so I'm confident going forward.

Tamanon

Banned
I have pretty shitty hair that I can't make work, but no grays here yet at 36, thankfully. Going by my dad, it's usually around mid fifties that I'll gray up.

Greg

Let's end this once and for all!! A tennis match to prove who is the most young and athletic!! Winner gets HoFinley
tennis will be the tiebreaker

we each get to pick an event, and I choose 40-yard dash

please don't pick weightlifting!

Tamanon

Banned
Let's end this once and for all!! A tennis match to prove who is the most young and athletic!! Winner gets HoFinley

I now always read the phrase "worse day of my life" in Drake's voice in my mind

THANKS A LOT BG

I can't even imagine a bad day in the life of Drake. Look how giddy he always is.

Bll10aKCEAAlWxx.jpg:large

Wynnebeck

Banned
Packers need a safety. Do you think they are going to grab one in the first round or be stupid like normal? I'm praying they grab HHCD, but I'm quite certain he'll be gone before Pick 21.

zychi

Banned
Packers need a safety. Do you think they are going to grab one in the first round or be stupid like normal? I'm praying they grab HHCD, but I'm quite certain he'll be gone before Pick 21.

The Bears should take HHCD if he's still there. Bears secondary is old and busted.

manfestival

Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with the people of the NFL threads. There is a very special crowd in here compared to the rest of GAF

rando14

I used to think, well I'm not rich but at least I'm young and handsome...then I hit 30 and figured well I'm not rich or young but I'm still handsome....now...I'm just another old man :(

You're still enough of a hunk to bang his coworkers, that definitely counts for something man!!

tennis will be the tiebreaker

we each get to pick an event, and I choose 40-yard dash

please don't pick weightlifting!

I choose...

WING EATING CONTEST!! First one to eat 30 wings gets the crown

Eleuin

I now always read the phrase "worse day of my life" in Drake's voice in my mind

THANKS A LOT BG
Can't wait for part 2 when the browns pick carr

All I know is that If pryor and mosley are both available at 21 I hope they pick mosley.

Dragon

Banned
I used to think, well I'm not rich but at least I'm young and handsome...then I hit 30 and figured well I'm not rich or young but I'm still handsome....now...I'm just another old man :(

Bro life surprises us all the time. Some really attractive hippie chick is into me and I'm just an average looking dude with a major five head.

You're still enough of a hunk to bang his coworkers, that definitely counts for something man!!

I choose...

WING EATING CONTEST!! First one to eat 30 wings gets the crown

That's true! Thanks bro!

Bro life surprises us all the time. Some really attractive hippie chick is into me and I'm just an average looking dude with a major five head.

I hope you're taking advantage! After all:

Dont forget you have a terrible personality to.
And he's also a Pats fan. He's overcoming a lot of handicaps.

:jnc

Farooq

Banned
Colts center Phil Costa retires at age 26

welp

Costa was a marginal starter for Dallas, and would most likely be a backup for other teams.

Edit: He did suffer a back injury in 2012 and an ankle injury that ended his season. Maybe those injuries played a part in his retirement.

Top Bottom