• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Dragon

Banned
I just want to say I feel every member of NFL Age is beautiful inside.

IaLG69W.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You know I love him. He's the only NFL jersey I've ever owned.

For some reason the only autographed NFL paraphernalia I own is an autographed authentic jersey from Drew Bledsoe from like 1993. I was into football trading cards at the time and Drew Bledsoe was a hot commodity since it was his rookie year....I think that's how it happened.

Furyous

TP is in a great place. He can develop under a great coach and compete for the backup job in 2015 if he makes the roster in 2014.

The Rams should draft a QB but I'm not JFF is that QB.

Eleuin

What were the niners trying to give, peanuts?

Pryor has no future as a QB, maybe pete can convince him to be a WR or HB haha

Tamanon

Banned
Watching the Gruden/Bridgewater thing now. Man, I forgot how brutally he was hit and still making plays.

I'm okay with the Jags nabbing him.

jmizzal

Oakland got more compensation for Terrell Pryor than the Eagles did for Desean Jackson.

Or Tampa Bay got for Revis, or Tenn for CJ2K and plenty of other vets who got cut this year, see thats not how it works, Pryor is cheap, if Jackson had his contract every team in the NFL would have tried to trade for him.

My Jaguars got a 6th round pick for Gabbert one of the worst QBs in NFL history

Watching the Gruden/Bridgewater thing now. Man, I forgot how brutally he was hit and still making plays.

I'm okay with the Jags nabbing him.

Aww yea me too, posting right after a fellow Jags fan

Or Tampa Bay got for Revis, or Tenn for CJ2K and plenty of other vets who got cut this year, see thats not how it works, Pryor is cheap, if Jackson had his contract every team in the NFL would have tried to trade for him.

My Jaguars got a 6th round pick for Gabbert one of the worst QBs in NFL history

Aww yea me too, posting right after a fellow Jags fan

Gabbert's going to lead SF to the Promised land.

cdyhybrid

Upgrading

TJack needs someone to carry his pads.

If this happens I'm Squickening.

I thought you were already a Rams fan?

I'd rather have Mark Sanchez back up my starting QB than Tarvaris Jackson, and Pete Carroll coached Sanchez at USC. Pryor is a much better option though, even if they had to give up a pick for him.

TJack is nowhere near as bad as Sanchez. Pete coached Taylor Mays at USC and that didn't keep him from drafting Earl Thomas!

Weird. wonder what we gave up for him

WAIT A MINUTE

What does this mean about Blow Job?! ;_;

The dream is dead (maybe?). I guess BJ could beat TP out in camp for the 3rd QB spot?

Oakland got more compensation for Terrell Pryor than the Eagles did for Desean Jackson.

:jnc, twisting that knife.

How is that possible if all they gave up is a 7th round pick?

A lower 7th-rounder I guess?

Top Bottom