• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

Brian in Conroe ‏@ConroeBrian · 1m
@JaysonBraddock @PatDStat With Savage and Mercilus, all we need is a player named "Babyeater" and no one will want to even play us

jnc

Great, we literally just drafted some dude off the Panthers message board to play safety.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 4m
Tell ya this: Boston knew more about the Panthers defense than most mid-round picks do about the team that drafted them

Knew D rank in NFL, Luke's awards and free-agent signings. I was impressed

MechDX

Great, we literally just drafted some dude off the Panthers message board to play safety.

Tell ya this: Boston knew more about the Panthers defense than most mid-round picks do about the team that drafted them

I still have a chance. Call me BOB. Greg I need a WR who can jump and get those fade routes! You game?

Houston Texans: Tom Savage, QB, Pittsburgh: A Grade
Wow. I thought the Texans would pick Tom Savage in the third round. The fact that they were able to obtain him here is ridiculous. Savage was never the second-round prospect the media made him out to be, but he has good skill and could emerge as a solid starter, especially with Bill O'Brien coaching him up. Nice job by the Texans.

Savagae = HoFSavage

he's a gooder pick than Coleman

But he's not a sexy pick. I like my picks sexy. Pats don't pick in the 5th do they?

Man, I hope the Pats draft me.

BILL I'M AVAILABLE !

Syrinx

Anybody know anything about Kadeem Edwards? Bit puzzled why the Bucs went with him over Yankey, but we needed a guard badly.

MechDX

BnSyWMzCAAAkLgo.jpg:large

OH YEAH!!! SNAP INTO It!!!

MechDX

Where the hell is bread?

Im in a Savage euphoria and he isn't here to help me discuss the potential awesomeness of Garropolo vs Savage

squicken

D
I do know they liked Norwood though, Devin street is on the radio

Oh yeah, and you're out of browns Gaf again.

Carr, Bradford, Tannehill. Maybe they all would have sucked anyway. But no QB benefits from having receivers that can't get open. It's especially bad for rookie QBs who are trying to learn a new offense, protection calls, throwing on rhythm and timing with 3/5/7 step drops.

It's bad news, BG. No way to sugar coat it. Browns will really need to be a ground and pound team, or red shirt JFF

Top Bottom