• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Something something baseballs

Cc5wwoh.jpg

yC0dQZX.jpg

5P8hR9l.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'd rather have Mark Sanchez back up my starting QB than Tarvaris Jackson, and Pete Carroll coached Sanchez at USC. Pryor is a much better option though, even if they had to give up a pick for him.
Pfft. TJack can play our offense, while we all know what happens when Sanchez tries to be mobile with the ball.

Also, Jackson's contract is fully guaranteed for 2014. He's not going anywhere just yet.

MRSA

Banned
So my part time job has issued me a letter threatening to terminate me because allegedly I haven't been complying with my availability (I am compliant, just abusing the system). I think I'll have them terminate me and file for unlawful termination (sup bionic).

rando14

Pfft. TJack can play our offense, while we all know what happens when Sanchez tries to be mobile with the ball.

Also, Jackson's contract is fully guaranteed for 2014. He's not going anywhere just yet.

Tjack has Super Bowl experience, that's worth its weight in gold!!

So my part time job has issued me a letter threatening to terminate me because allegedly I haven't been complying with my availability (I am compliant, just abusing the system). I think I'll have them terminate me and file for unlawful termination (sup bionic).

:jnc

Seahawks defense need to hit a real qb in practice to fill their need, but we can't risk Russell like that. This is where tp comes in, he's the practice dummy for the lob to tee off.

Bread

Banned
did you ever know that you're my hero

cdyhybrid

?
Not a fan of Manziel. Also have stated before I don't like the idea of the Rams taking a QB in the first or even the second unless someone drops heavily.

Kidding about Squickening though.... kinda.

But why would you :squicken from a decent team taking an entertaining QB for a terrible team that probably picked Derek Carr #1?

MechDX

Bill O'Brien and the Texans off. staff R at dinner w/Johnny Manziel &Rick Smith &Texans defensive staff are at dinner with Jadeveon Clowney

Don't do it BOB!

squicken

Bucket I hope you let that lady buy your diner today

?
Not a fan of Manziel. Also have stated before I don't like the idea of the Rams taking a QB in the first or even the second unless someone drops heavily.

Kidding about Squickening though.... kinda.

I am a Bradford fan too, and really, this is all smoke. Both the Rams and Texans desperately want to trade down. Texans don't need a LT, but they'll leak they want Robinson. Rams don't need JFF, but they'll leak they do. Both teams will ultimately be stuck where they are at. Texans take JFF, Rams take Robinson

MechDX

Bucket I hope you let that lady buy your diner today

I am a Bradford fan too, and really, this is all smoke. Both the Rams and Texans desperately want to trade down. Texans don't need a LT, but they'll leak they want Robinson. Rams don't need JFF, but they'll leak they do. Both teams will ultimately be stuck where they are at. Texans take JFF, Rams take Robinson

Shut up! Texans ARE NOT drafting McLovin. End of story

Surprised we got anything for TP, even if it is Mr Irrelevant.

Seahawks could be a good place for him to learn behind Russell. They only have 1 year to try and do something with him tho.

Boose

Honestly if Clowney gets by the Texans and we end up staying at 2 and passing on him I would be shocked.

rando14

Surprised we got anything for TP, even if it is Mr Irrelevant.

Seahawks could be a good place for him to learn behind Russell. They only have 1 year to try and do something with him tho.

He's only making 700K, and we could turn him into a WR!! Percy and Pryor lining up on opposite sides, ZOOOOOOOM!! :cool:

Lol as if Percy would be healthy

Top Bottom