• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

SummitAve

Banned
Yeah we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm almost positive Manziel is the starter on opening day.

Pretty much. Hoyer can play well, but give it a few loses and it's going to seem like the rube fans chanting Menzies are calling the shots. Or like you said, Hoyer doesn't stand a chance regardless of the lip service.

Man. I was at this game too. I saw the beginning of the greatest year in Saints history. OH what a feeling!
medium_stafford13.jpg

Matthew+Stafford+New+England+Patriots+v+Detroit+pyw-fVqWoMNl.jpg

cdyhybrid

Heh, listening to this interview of John Schneider and he said that after they traded back (before they picked Paul Richardson) they thought Philly was jumping in front of them to draft him. Dodged a bullet there!

bionic77

I remember last season people saying they were afraid of seeing Stafford and the Lions. I could not figure out why.

I ate a little crow when the Lions burned us for 27 in a quarter, but then the Steelers locked Megs down and the game was over.

Ziggy+Sack.gif
I was afraid of every team last year including the Browns and Lions.

We were pretty bad...

I don't know why we care what athletes or celebrities think about social issues.

Other than basketball players most pro athletes are dumb as shit. Most of these guys can't even talk intelligently about the game they get paid millions of dollars to play. Why would we care or expect anything intelligent to come out of their mouths or twitter accounts about society or anything more complicated than both teams played hard?

This outrage about dumb shit players are saying is annoying me. What do people expect? That because an idiot wears the colors of a team they cheer for that they will suddenly express the same views of the team and their fans?

It's cool when people like Brendon Ayanbadejo and Connor Barwin surprise with intelligent supportive comments.

ed: Holy shit this page rules

You guys are going to take it too far, he's going to make a sence in the NFL-GAF cafeteria and storm out causing a giant media relations problem, just you wait Evilore is going to come down on us hard.

Top Bottom