• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Crisco

Banned
ibcIz6XCwDkJTF.gif

MechDX

!!! “@BrentZwerneman: A&M regent Jim Schwertner said he's dead serious about wanting Kyle named: Kyle Field: The House that Johnny Built.”

Hilarious “@BrentZwerneman: I followed up with a question to regent Jim Schwertner asking if he was serious, just to make sure. He was.”

Johnny's patents already paying off....

In weird local news, Clay Aiken (yes the one and only Clay Aiken) is running for a U.S. representative seat for a district here in NC. After a brutal campaign, the primary for the Democratic nomination ended being too close to call between Aiken and his closest competitor Keith Crisco (they're still counting ballots).

Today, Crisco died suddenly and mysteriously at his house.

I'm not saying Aiken did it, buuuut
zfzBavv.png

She's a lovely women. I like you more everyday Dutch, you can watch JFF and Trent truck highlights with me anyday.

Awesome.

I'll bring some wings, Greg can come over, we can laugh at old man Squicken when he falls asleep early, maybe we can rub Kave his belly if the party gets really wild.

RqZV0Y7.gif

In weird local news, Clay Aiken (yes the one and only Clay Aiken) is running for a U.S. representative seat for a district here in NC. After a brutal campaign, the primary for the Democratic nomination ended being too close to call between Aiken and his closest competitor Keith Crisco (they're still counting ballots).

zfzBavv.png
He finally found the secret to becoming invisible. He truly is the smartest man.

zfzBavv.png
I think we found the cause.

MRSA

Banned

zfzBavv.png

Somebody already beat Clay Aiken to be the first gay Congressman.

Top Bottom