• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Dutch you like country? I now have to reconsider our friendship.

I thought we were homeboys like the male version of Alex Morgan and Kelley O'Hara

th

But now I see I was wrong. I can't associate with anyone who listens to that filth.

bionic77

What's a good phone these days
They are all pretty much the same these day dude.

If you are not getting a contract subsidy then get a Nexus from Google while they are still making them.

Otherwise if you are getting the subsidy on the contract there are minor differences. Apple phones have slightly better cameras, build quality and app support (mostly games). Samsung phones usually have good specs and are so big they will probably help to distract people from your incredibly small penis (speaking figuratively not about you d00d). HTC makes beautiful Android phones if you are into that, but they are usually not supported for more than a month. And MS makes great cameras with pretty phone shells. I think Motorlas phones have great battery life but I don't know much more about them than that.

Bottom line all of these phones are usable. The differences are minuscule between all of them. They can all check Facebook, send and receive naked pictures, and manage email and internet. Most of the games are the same and most of the extra features go unused.

cdyhybrid

I thought we were homeboys like the male version of Alex Morgan and Kelley O'Hara

th

But now I see I was wrong. I can't associate with anyone who listens to that filth.

Dutch is just too patriotic. He loves America so much that he feels like he has to love country music.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That is an insult to Michael Irvin I am sure.

Kas is more like our ultimate warrior. Makes a lot of noises and crazy talk and you can't help but watch. Probably with less roids though.

6'5 240 lbs of Albanian Steel. Come at me brah. I follow the Stafford Offseaon Training Program.

No roids either all natural.

bionic77

I am so damn tired.

Work and kids are wearing me down.

And Deron Williams just made two shots in a row. I think I have seen it all now.

If Rashard Lewis actually makes a shot (he is wide open all game) then I will take it to mean that the apocalypse is nigh.

cdyhybrid

I am so damn tired.

Work and kids are wearing me down.

And Deron Williams just made two shots in a row. I think I have seen it all now.

If Rashard Lewis actually makes a shot (he is wide open all game) then I will take it to mean that the apocalypse is nigh.

I remember when Rashard Lewis was good.

zurmLp9.jpg

:jnc

To make it up to you and to make sure our friendship is as strong as ever, I present you a picture of your future quarterback smoldering!!

Mmmmmm

I like you Rando.

6'5 240 lbs of Albanian Steel. Come at me brah. I follow the Stafford Offseaon Training Program.

No roids either all natural.

I would fight you. I ain't scared.

6'0" like something under 200 lbs.

But, I could also be the Bruschi to your Ansah.

Dutch is just too patriotic. He loves America so much that he feels like he has to love country music.

This is kinda true.

th

Mmmm.

Now I want a Kelley O'Hara avatar, but can't change again.

Also, I like country music, the real trashy, modern top 40 country stuff. But I also love me some Drake maybe some Zion I. Next to that I can enjoy some Calvin Harris, maybe some Zedd or when I'm in feeling wild some London Philharmonic Orchestra. Hell, I could jump into a mosh pit with Greg and Darkest Red.

I don't discriminate against any type of music man. I love almost all of it.

cdyhybrid

Also, I like country music, the real trashy, modern top 40 country stuff. But I also love me some Drake maybe some Zion I. Next to that I can enjoy some Calvin Harris, maybe some Zedd or when I'm in feeling wild some London Philharmonic Orchestra. Hell, I could jump into a mosh pit with Greg and Darkest Red.

I don't discriminate against any type of music man. I love almost all of it.

What about Dutch national hero Armin van Buuren?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What about Dutch national hero Armin van Buuren?

He's probably the most important Dutchman who ever lived.

edit: Looking at a list of famous Dutch people....this isn't too far from being an unironic statement. Probably has to do with the total lack of empires and military conquests.

rando14

I don't like country music, but I like the women of country music.

Beautiful white females.

The singers are hot, but I dunno man, when I lived in Nashville, a lot of the chicks wearing cowboy hats and dancing in the venues were kiiiiiiiiinda obese!!

Top Bottom