• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

slabrock

Banned
Whoa, who said I was talking about you?

Hmmm...

oh-snaps9fb9.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He wasn't even here for it. I had to carry Lions-gaf like Stafford will carry them to the Super Bowl this upcoming season. Restore the Roar 2014

My dude.

Get off Staffords nuts' NFLGAF. Recognize greatness when you see it and appreciate it.

BTW Eric Ebron is a wide receiver.

Fox318

What's a good phone these days

Depends on carrier but here are a few

HTC One M8 (If you don't need a crazy camera)
LG G3 is coming out soon
I'm not the biggest samsung fan but their phones are great if you don't mind the type of build they use to make their phones and touchwiz.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We gonna get NBA Aged.

No we're not.

If I have to post Stafford passing stats to get some discussion going by the Football Gods I will.

Lions defensive line is the best in the league. How are you going run a. 3-4 defense with JJ Watt and Clowney? You can't. B.O.B. Should've gone with Manziel and drafted a dline man in the 2nd round.

MechDX

No we're not.

If I have to post Stafford passing stats to get some discussion going by the Football Gods I will.

Lions defensive line is the best in the league. How are you going run a. 3-4 defense with JJ Watt and Clowney? You can't. B.O.B. Should've gone with Manziel and drafted a dline man in the 2nd round.

Son....

DL:Watt, Nix, Crick
LB:Mercilus, Reed, Cushing, Clooney
CB: J Joe, Kareem"Megatron Killer" Jackson
S: Swearinger, Clemons

Just don't.

Based Vrabel/Romeo

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Clowney is a Linebacker?

/Al Bundy

I say this as Pasadena Star News first team all defense, either you're a defensive lineman or a linebacker. So what did you draft Clowey as? He's played DE his whole life he's not a LineBacker.

Ndamakong Suh is the best defensive lineman since Reggie White. I said that when he was at Nebraska.

MechDX

Clowney is a Linebacker?

/Al Bundy

I say this as Pasadena Star News first team all defense, either you're a defensive lineman or a linebacker. So what did you draft Clowey as? He's played DE his whole life he's not a LineBacker.

Ndamakong Suh is the best defensive lineman since Reggie White. I said that when he was at Nebraska.

Most OLBs in the NFL ARE converted DEs from college....

Suh couldn't hold Watt jockstrap.

Fox318

What I post is not anime, it is simply the collective works of people of deviant art.

People think that 1,000 monkeys at 1,000 typewriters will output only Shakespeare, it also outputs this.

Search anything and you are bound to find things that can only be described as odd.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Most OLBs in the NFL ARE converted DEs from college....

Suh couldn't hold Watt jockstrap.

No they're not. If my football coach asked me to play OLB instead of DE it would've been awkward as fuck.

A defensive linemans job is to rush and destroy a QB.

An OLB job can consist of many thing. Maybe its to rush the QB or drop into coverage or watch the run game.

The differences between the two positions are night and day. And I say that as a recruit from Washington and Pasadena Star News first team all defense. Check the stats.

No they're not. If my football coach asked me to play OLB instead of DE it would've been awkward as fuck.

A defensive linemans job is to rush and destroy a QB.

An OLB job is to rush the QB or drop into coverage or watch the run game.

The differences between the two positions are night and day. And I say that as a recruit from Washington and Pasadena Star News first team all defense. Check the stats.

You thinking that a D-lineman his only job is to rush and destroy the QB whilst completely abandoning the run makes perfect sense.

Look at Chandler Jones. That's a complete player.

I'm happy JJ and JD are in Houston. That way I don't have to hate them and there is a small possibility Bob will trade one of them to NE when they are old so I can see the magic in person.

I'm with Foxy on this one.

Lunchbox's alt

Among Android phones, I'd probably say the S5 is the best out overall at the moment. Xperia Z2 is MIA in the US because Sony can't get their shit together. LG G3 out at the end of the month.

I think I'd personally buy the One M8, just because I have a Sammy now and I want to broaden my horizons and try something different.

id rather root for the broncos than listen to country

sorry friend

My heart just broke a bit.

I know my main man Squicken enjoys himself some country music. He probably wears a cowboy hat as well.

Also, regarding the phones, I feel like I should mention one of those silly Windows Phones for our fallen brother Milchjon. That silly German loves himself some Windows Phone.

Say what you want though, Jon and the 6 other WP users are a loyal bunch.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You thinking that a D-lineman his only job is to rush and destroy the QB whilst completely abandoning the run makes perfect sense.

Look at Chandler Jones. That's a complete player.

You're right part of my job is to watch the run part of my job. If you're a good defensive lineman that is easy. You read what the offensive tackle does and react from that.

A OT steps back and tries to protect his QB? Fuck him and his QB up.

A OT slants and goes to block a Linebacker? I'll push him off and push off the fullback they send my way and tackle the RB for tackles for loss.

As a defensive end you're taught to read what the offensive tackle does. Whatever he does you go off his play and adjust accordingly.

A OLB job is completely different and more complicated IMO.

Lunchbox's alt

Among Android phones, I'd probably say the S5 is the best out overall at the moment. Xperia Z2 is MIA in the US because Sony can't get their shit together. LG G3 out at the end of the month.

I think I'd personally buy the One M8, just because I have a Sammy now and I want to broaden my horizons and try something different.
thanks guys for the help

I've been looking at the nexus 5 and Moto x because of the price and i want to outright buy whatever phone i get.

Top Bottom