• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MRSA

Banned
The singers are hot, but I dunno man, when I lived in Nashville, a lot of the chicks wearing cowboy hats and dancing in the venues were kiiiiiiiiinda obese!!

The ones that go to Stagecoach are fine by me.

stagecoach8.jpg

manfestival

my cell phone just went through my washing machine almost through an entire cycle. any advice on saving my phone in this critical stage? Its a freaking HTC one too. which means.... no way to open it without proprietary screws

MRSA

Banned
my cell phone just went through my washing machine almost through an entire cycle. any advice on saving my phone in this critical stage? Its a freaking HTC one too. which means.... no way to open it without proprietary screws

You're fucked, does HTC have a replacement option like Apple does?

The Niners are moving like they want to make at least one more great run. They've added a lot of nice pieces this offseason, but its going to be tough.

Four straight NFCCG's is pretty much unheard of.

Unrelated, the Heat have basically turned into the Lebron Cavaliers, i.e. Lebron putting the team on his back while no one else does a damn thing.

MRSA

Banned
I think they wasted their window.

You can't be good forever.

Time for FMT to return to loserville.

They have one more season left, the alleged rapist will demand a 15 mill a season contract and fuck it up for the rest of the team. That offensive line has 3 first round picks, I think Mike Iupati is up after this season, he's gonna demand a huge contract. His family is good people, I sat next to them at the Raiders/Niners game.

bionic77

The Niners are moving like they want to make at least one more great run. They've added a lot of nice pieces this offseason, but its going to be tough.

Four straight NFCCG's is pretty much unheard of.

Unrelated, the Heat have basically turned into the Lebron Cavaliers, i.e. Lebron putting the team on his back while no one else does a damn thing.
Stop with that shit.

The Heat have a ton of talent and he doesn't score 40+ every night.

The only one not keeping up is Wade who looks like a bum.

rando14

Kap should definitely get more than 15 a year.

Stop with that shit.

The Heat have a ton of talent and he doesn't score 40+ every night.

The only one not keeping up is Wade who looks like a bum.

Where's Bosh? 9 points and 4 rebounds?

The Niners are still terrifying in the NFCW, and the Rams and Cards really aren't that far behind.

Thankfully neither have a quarterback!!

cajunator

Banned
This is easy to say since you're not even playing against us this year lol

not us in regular season though I wish we were. It would be a fun game. Perhaps playoffs.

Won't lost any hunger as long as people keep saying stuff like this:

;)

Seriously though, our guys seem very good at taking anything even remotely dismissive of them and turning it into motivation.

So are the Saints but it takes a lot of luck too. Lucky breaks worked for us in 2009. Trust me it is incredibly difficult to repeat un modern NFL.

cdyhybrid

Miami comes down the floor with the ball with 1:30 left in a tie game and the play they have drawn up is a Chris Bosh 3 from three feet behind the line at the top of the key.

What.

So are the Saints but it takes a lot of luck too. Lucky breaks worked for us in 2009. Trust me it is incredibly difficult to repeat un modern NFL.

Oh, I know. I just think motivation will be a decent way down the list of reasons why we might not repeat. Mostly it would be because a lot of the other teams got better, especially in the division.

Fox318

I bet you Pettine secretly loves the wr situation.

Means they will focus on running the ball more instead of shanahan running the Pistol offense

bionic77

Miami comes down the floor with the ball with 1:30 left in a tie game and the play they have drawn up is a Chris Bosh 3 from three feet behind the line at the top of the key.

What.

Oh, I know. I just think motivation will be a decent way down the list of reasons why we might not repeat. Mostly it would be because a lot of the other teams got better, especially in the division.
Bosh is actually their most clutch player now that Wade retired believe it or not.

Top Bottom