• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Dragon

Banned
Let it Go from Frozen is a shitty song

tumblr_mw0gn2BMoW1swp3bdo3_500.gif

We think he's a racist scumbag.

Only people in Boston are racist, haven't you heard? Oh and Donald Sterling who isn't in Boston.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 8m
Just want to reiterate, Browns were rebuffed by Skins on Kirk Cousins offer. All parties (incl. RG3) would welcome trade, except Bruce Allen

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m
At this point barring a QB getting hurt elsewhere Cousins likely stuck in WSH, but that starter and backup would prefer otherwise.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
Rookie head coach Jay Gruden will have some tap dancing to do in his quarterbacks room from the get go

Dragon

Banned
Yup. Worst part of the movie. Thought I was walking on eggshells when I went into the Let it Go thread and said I thought it was terrible.

People are wont to make extreme judgments, myself included, I just don't see how it's terrible. I don't find it amazing like a lot of people do but there's quite a bit of room in the middle :).

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 8m
Just want to reiterate, Browns were rebuffed by Skins on Kirk Cousins offer. All parties (incl. RG3) would welcome trade, except Bruce Allen

It was amazing how delusional the Skins and the media were thinking they could get anywhere near what they were hoping in a Cousins to Browns trade. Offer couldn't have been much with the Browns still liking Hoyer and planning to bring in rookie QB anyway.

bionic77

Do any of you people watching Frozen and the other Disney princess CG movies have kids or daughters that are forcing you to go to these movies?

If not what is the motivation? Are they that good?

Speaking of Disney shit. I showed my kids an episode of Ducktales on Youtube and I was happy to see how well it held up and how awesome my kids thought it was. Hope that Ducktales game comes to PS4 too now that my PS3 is dead.

Dragon

Banned
Do any of you people watching Frozen and the other Disney princess CG movies have kids or daughters that are forcing you to go to these movies?

Speaking of Disney shit. I showed my kids an episode of Ducktales on Youtube and I was happy to see how well it held up and how awesome my kids thought it was. Hope that Ducktales game comes to PS4 too now that my PS3 is dead.

I like Frozen and Tangled a lot, not just because they mostly have stopped adhering to cliches and stereotypes of damsels in distress, etc, but because they have charm, atmosphere and are just enjoyable for anyone to watch. Same reason I loved Wall-E. Although I'm a dude, so robots with personality are always going to win me over.

That Ducktales game wasn't very good, non skippable bad voice acting from the original cast :( (not that you play games on your PS4 anyway!).

Yeah, Ducktales is classic. My 4 year old niece just started watching it, gives me the perfect excuse to start it up again too :D

As for PS4 port, it sold well didn't it? I could see it happening. (I bought it on Wii U and PS3)

My cousins were blown away by the old Looney Tunes cartoons when I showed them those (Three Little Bops, Porky in Wacky Land etc). Most of the time I go over there or watch them I would put on Chuck Jones cartoons.

Morning!

I've never seen Frozen, but everyone around me keeps talking about it. Makes me want to see what it's about, should try and watch it with my nephew

I like Frozen and Tangled a lot, not just because they mostly have stopped adhering to cliches and stereotypes of damsels in distress, etc, but because they have charm, atmosphere and are just enjoyable for anyone to watch. Same reason I loved Wall-E. Although I'm a dude, so robots with personality are always going to win me over.

That Ducktales game wasn't very good, non skippable bad voice acting from the original cast :( (not that you play games on your PS4 anyway!).

iirc you can skip them once you've already heard them once by pressing start then skip cinematic. and the voices were amazing. Can't believe they got nearly everyone back.

Morning!

I've never seen Frozen, but everyone around me keeps talking about it. Makes me want to see what it's about

It's good brah.

Love Tangled and Frozen the same. Loved the two sisters dynamic in Frozen, but then liked Flynn Rider's character in Tangled.

Both movies were great for Disney, especially Frozen. They can't make merchandise fast enough to sell, were very poorly prepared.

bionic77

Yeah that is true. I am definitely a gaming poser at this point. Just not enough hours in the day.

Yeah, Ducktales is classic. My 4 year old niece just started watching it, gives me the perfect excuse to start it up again too :D

As for PS4 port, it sold well didn't it? I could see it happening. (I bought it on Wii U and PS3)
I admit that I did put on Ducktales so I could watch something I actually like for a change...

Up sucks.

Frozen sucks.

Tangled sucks.

The Incredibles sucks.

Nemo sucks.

Monsters Inc. sucks.

All of the Toy Stories suck.

All the rest of those shitty animated Pixar movies suck.

DId you see our QB play last year? I honestly give no fucks if they pushed out a drunk ass Dan Pastorini at this point. If it was up to me I roll the dice with what we have and work with Savage as much as possible.
I hate what last season did to your expectations for your team. At this time last season the Texans were thinking SB or bust, now it's like you'll be happy to win 8 games. Don't be like Dolphins fans, don't settle for mediocrity.

MechDX

I hate what last season did to your expectations for your team. At this time last season the Texans were thinking SB or bust, now it's like you'll be happy to win 8 games. Don't be like Dolphins fans, don't settle for mediocrity.

I like what BOB/Rick are doing. Build a stout defense that gives offensive fits, got two big blocking tight ends and shored up the offensive line. They will run the ball a lot. I believe that is more to set up inserting Savage earlier than most think but in good positions where he will not be asked to carry the team

Kinect-less Xbone?
:jnc if true. I would be much more likely to buy one at some point if this was the case.

I like what BOB/Rick are doing. Build a stout defense that gives offensive fits, got two big blocking tight ends and shored up the offensive line. They will run the ball a lot. I believe that is more to set up inserting Savage earlier than most think but in good positions where he will not be asked to carry the team
Yeah, I guess Seattle kind of proved that you don't need a QB to carry your team to win a SB, even in today's NFL. It might work out for the Texans to go that route and avoid going after a high profile QB but I still have my doubts.

ShaneB

I've just always loved animated movies, and Disney/Pixar/DreamWorks/whoever else tend to do things that appeal to everyone. Having the appeal for kids, but lots of jokes that adults get. That mass appeal is why the movies make so much and are so widespread.

Also, DuckTales love always makes me happy. Incredible and timeless.

ipi541zyBfcU6.gif

bionic77

Everyone loves Ducktales.

I can't watch too many cartoons but the best ones (spirited away, ratatouille, Ducktales, and transformers the movie) are amazing.

Top Bottom