• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

4zdfPyc.png

lol Ray Rice uppercut his girlfriend on camera and hasn't been in trouble. Your guy will be fine

Glad the Haden extension got done. Great dude, and really loves the city of Cleve.
Haden's just bout that action
Bnh9BigCQAAoi0u.jpg

Mangenious.
Lololololol ok Breer, how bout you show the rest of those drafts. Shaking my gawd damn head. Mack draft had to be one of the worst ever. With the amount of picks and the players they passed over and took.

MechDX

Glad the Haden extension got done. Great dude, and really loves the city of Cleve.
Haden's just bout that action
Bnh9BigCQAAoi0u.jpg

Lololololol ok Breer, how bout you show the rest of those drafts. Shaking my gawd damn head. Mack draft had to be one of the worst ever. With the amount of picks and the players they passed over and took.

You have so much hate.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m
From #Panthers on Greg Hardy: “We are very disappointed to learn of the allegations involving Greg and are concerned for all parties as ...

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
"...we continue to investigate," -- Panthers statement on charges facing DE Greg Hardy.

Can't wait for the Cards to give mediocre-ass Patrick Peterson a $100M extension.

Garbage Sherman lead the way :(

Between Sherman and Haden...man, P2 is going to get paid! Sucks because these deals are not conducive to helping the team build or maintain a contender but at least there is solace when the player is actually worth spending big money on. Once we lock him up here, all most crucial D pieces are in it long term. Well, except for Cromartie who I expect to lose after this season, no way he's getting paid next year after what we give Peterson this off season.

FMT and Squicken crack me up when they act like Peterson isn't a top 5 CB in the league. I know it's because their teams are coincidentally the two that had a player that made Peterson look bad (Crab and Amendola) but you'd think they'd be more aware of their division rivals' talent level outside of a couple games. I look forward to seeing Peterson against crabcakes this year, he's getting better all the time.

squicken

It is hard for me to give Sherman or Peterson credit for shutting down the terrible Rams wide receivers. When you factor in that Peterson also gets to go up against the terrible 49ers wide receivers, his job starts looking less and less difficult

Crisco

Banned
Damnit Hardy, don't hit women. It's really not that hard of a rule. Talk to your buddy Alexander if you need some "meds" to calm down.

Top Bottom