• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Why is a neanderthal at a wedding?

9RBI5Mt.jpg

Vyroxis

Banned
Which NFL Gaffer wants to hang out this summer?

We can spoon and go to the Red Lobster.

I dunno, do butt stuff.

VikingsGaf and PackersGaf should get together for the first game this year. Good natured ribbing and mocking to be expected!

We can also laugh our asses off at the Lions

i wouldn't love my xbox one so much if it didnt come with the kinect

the voice controls are great.
Me to. Sucks they are taking away features to make the dragons of the world happy who were never going to buy one anyway. Oh well hopefully it works out for them. It is such an amazing system.

Me to. Sucks they are taking away features to make the dragons of the world happy who were never going to buy one anyway. Oh well hopefully it works out for them. It is such an amazing system.
They are taking out features? I just thought they would stop adding as many new ones and provide more options for controlling the UI without Kinect.

I am one of the Dragons of the world, I suppose. I have no interest in Kinect whatsoever and if removing it can drop the price at all I see that as a positive. I am also happy that the user-base will be fractured because it should mean less support in games for Kinect.

Fox318

Microsoft never did a good job of convincing the public that the Kinect is a good idea. Plus I honestly believe that the NSA scares made people worry about having an identifiable camera staring them in the face all of the time.

I think if Microsoft could turn back the clock the Xbox One would be so different from what we have today.

They are taking out features? I just thought they would stop adding as many new ones and provide more options for controlling the UI without Kinect.

I am one of the Dragons of the world, I suppose. I have no interest in Kinect whatsoever and if removing it can drop the price at all I see that as a positive. I am also happy that the user-base will be fractured because it should mean less support in games for Kinect.

It's funny, MS forced users to buy kinect and offered very little reason to own it, Sony left it up to the customers but included Playroom which is apparently a big hit and the camera sells out quick lol

Dragon

Banned

I don't know whether to respond with derision or good natured ribbing that you'll take personally so I'll respond with neither. Instead I'll just say if they come out with games I'm interested in at E3 I'd have to take a look at buying one.

cdyhybrid

Garbage Sherman lead the way :(

Between Sherman and Haden...man, P2 is going to get paid! Sucks because these deals are not conducive to helping the team build or maintain a contender but at least there is solace when the player is actually worth spending big money on. Once we lock him up here, all most crucial D pieces are in it long term. Well, except for Cromartie who I expect to lose after this season, no way he's getting paid next year after what we give Peterson this off season.

FMT and Squicken crack me up when they act like Peterson isn't a top 5 CB in the league. I know it's because their teams are coincidentally the two that had a player that made Peterson look bad (Crab and Amendola) but you'd think they'd be more aware of their division rivals' talent level outside of a couple games. I look forward to seeing Peterson against crabcakes this year, he's getting better all the time.

Only in Cards Land is First Team All-Pro garbage!

All that talk about how kinect was integral to the experience and how they couldn't remove it... I've been lied to!

It's crazy to look at how different Xbox One looks in May 2014 compared to May 2013.

The term 180 is a bit overused around these parts, but MS really did completely compromise on the original vision for their console. And I'm not totally sure that's a good thing.

It may gain them a few more millions of consoles sold in the short term because apparently people only want 360s with better graphics, but at least the original Xbox One had an eye towards the future.

I'm getting kind of excited about this Jarvis Landry kid.

Highlights

Mini Steve Smith? That is one incredibly impressive compilation of catches. The dude looks like he will go all out in traffic as well, basically the anti-Mike Wallace.

Greg

Highlights

Mini Steve Smith? That is one incredibly impressive compilation of catches. The dude looks like he will go all out in traffic as well, basically the anti-Mike Wallace.
warning to everyone - mute the video

I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAAAAAAAAAAAN"

Highlights

Most Miami based writers have him as a starter already with Wallace/Hartline as 1 and 2 and Gibson and Landry fighting for the 3rd spot, everyone else would be practice squad/special teams/back ups.

Microsoft never did a good job of convincing the public that the Kinect is a good idea. Plus I honestly believe that the NSA scares made people worry about having an identifiable camera staring them in the face all of the time.

I think if Microsoft could turn back the clock the Xbox One would be so different from what we have today.
Yeah they should have done more to show people how much better Kinect makes navigation.

All that talk about how kinect was integral to the experience and how they couldn't remove it... I've been lied to!
Honestly I've mentioned it before but they'll have to do some l UI updates once its removed because the thing is so wrapped up in their UI design its hard to separate the two. Voice commands specifically. It's also the only reason to bother with the TV integration nonsense at the moment as One Guide is useless, IMO.

brentech

lol okay the Browns are not going to be the worst team.
They could probably be an above 500 team if their offense didn't leave the D on the field so long each game. I think their D was already underrated for that fact alone.

Just put some longer drives together and they should be alright.

Fox318

Yeah they should have done more to show people how much better Kinect makes navigation.

But there isn't even consistency with what apps can use voice and which can't.

And it isn't really sexy to say to people that the best reason why you should own a Kinect is so you can use voice.

Greg Hardy will be in the can (held on no bond) till at least tomorrow morning per NC state law.

We have an owner who forbids Cam Newton from getting tattoos because he doesn't want to project a "thug" image. He's probably flipping his wig right now

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 15m
Andre Johnson: "This offseason has been very frustrating for me." Doesn't plan to attend OTAs. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 13m
Andre Johnson says he's been wondering if this is the place for him. Says he doesn't plan to be at OTAs or minicamp currently. #Texans

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 17m
Andre Johnson: "Is this still the place for me?"

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 12m
Johnson said losing has been frustrating him. Mentioned being on his third head coach. #Texans

Sigh.......Bye Dre.

Bowser

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 15m
Andre Johnson: "This offseason has been very frustrating for me." Doesn't plan to attend OTAs. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 13m
Andre Johnson says he's been wondering if this is the place for him. Says he doesn't plan to be at OTAs or minicamp currently. #Texans

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 17m
Andre Johnson: "Is this still the place for me?"

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 12m
Johnson said losing has been frustrating him. Mentioned being on his third head coach. #Texans

Sigh.......Bye Dre.

Come play with Cam

Top Bottom