• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Started watching Penny Dreadful on Starz. It ain't bad.

It's also got her:
okpaa38.jpeg

Started watching Penny Dreadful on Starz. It ain't bad.

It's also got her:

sigh...

She should have joined Game Of Thrones instead of Camelot. Now she's doomed to move from one crappy show to another, only to be cancelled after a couple seasons.

There's still a chance, lots of upcoming Thrones babes she could play.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ok guys it's time for a breakdown of the Bears and how they will dominate the NFC not just this year but in the years to come.

We have three legit Pro-Bowl corners with the addition of Kyle Fuller. Zach Bowman ain't too shabby either TBH. Charles Tillman also has fresh legs from being hurt most of last season. Tim Jennings also is young despite being 30 as he was not really relied upon earlier in his career. This will combat all of the receivers that the Packers find off the street. Also Megatron always chokes when he has to face off against Peanut Tillman, a man whose number will be retired by the end of his career.

Now our safety situation is not super great, but they all have something to prove. Mundy has a chance to be a starter. Conte has a chance at redemption for knocking the Bears out of the playoffs. MD Jennings has a chance to face the Packers twice a year. Brock Vereen has the chance to be better than his brother. It will be an interesting competition to say the least.

The defensive line is much improved, Ferguson and Sutton will eat up the run along with Ratliff. Houston and Allen along with Willie Young will terrorize the QB at all times. And notorious QB destroyer Shea McCellin will take the next step into becoming a beast LB.

The offense is set up to be elite, with top 7 QB Jay Cutler manning the reigns. Kadeem Carey is a beast of a backup and will be the surprise player on the offense with at least 5 TD's scored. Marshall and Jeffery will beast again while Marquiss Wilson becomes a reliable #3 receiver and shows off the 1st round potential that Experts like Mel Kiper and Todd Mcshay thought that he had at Washington State.

#WakeUpTheMidwayMonsters2014

I think 9-7 should be enough for us to get in the playoffs right?

I see anywhere from 6 to 9 wins on your schedule.

I see 8 to 12 wins on Green Bay's schedule so I'm not delusional. Bridgewater is really the biggest "X" factor for both of our teams

sigh...

She should have joined Game Of Thrones instead of Camelot. Now she's doomed to move from one crappy show to another, only to be cancelled after a couple seasons.

There's still a chance, lots of upcoming Thrones babes she could play.

Agreed.

Although,
All my favorite ladies end up being killed off.

If the Lions trade Megatron I'm backing out of my "Lions better record than the Pack" bet.

Call me a bet welcher if you want, but I can't cosign that fuckery
Lions aren't having a better record than the Pack with or without Megatron.

Unless the two teams trade QBs. Would kas squicken to the packers on that dark day?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate the Texans smh

WTF did I have to be born in Houston and be loyal to these teams.... all they do is cause me grief and stress.

AJ deserves better.

Next in line will be Watt after he's been around long enough.

SUPREME1

Banned
It's Cutler's time to get it?

183081t6ee5vlgif.gif

Suh is a dirty motherfucker. Made sure Cutler wouldn't be able to set his foot, not that he could on that particular play, by sweeping/tripping his legs... Giving Such more leverage to drive him into the ground, forearm in his neck and all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Andre crying yet it's his fault. He had multiple chances to leave and go somewhere else but he chose to trust kubiak. You chose wrong and now he wants to cry about it.

Salty or not, our fucking franchise is a joke.

You can only be loyal for so long. He's given more on the field then any Texan. I'm not shocked by how he feels and who the hell thought Schoob would go from half way decent to full blown tard.

As much as we hate Kubes (I'll lead that charge) he didn't cause Schoob to become a complete f-ing spaz overnight and basically make us start from scratch at QB again. Dre knows we have scrub QB's unless Case somehow finds his UH skills again.... which is doubtful.

Vyroxis

Banned
Stafford will succeed wherever he goes or whatever wide receiver he's throwing to.

Like every other QB he needs some help but like I've said a bad Stafford season is 4800 yards and 32 total TDs.

All while pissing away the best chance in years to make the playoffs when the other three teams in the NFCN are in shambles? Yup, thats a good season for Stafford. Lots of stats, and nothing to show for it.

Matrix

Suh is a dirty motherfucker. Made sure Cutler wouldn't be able to set his foot, not that he could on that particular play, by sweeping/tripping his legs... Giving Such more leverage to drive him into the ground, forearm in his neck and all.

He took Schoob's balls :( Man was never the same after the nut kick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All while pissing away the best chance in years to make the playoffs when the other three teams in the NFCN are in shambles? Yup, thats a good season for Stafford. Lots of stats, and nothing to show for it.

He took over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years old. Matt Millen fucking our franchise for 10 years was not Staffords fault. Cut him some slack.

He is our franchise savior though, not Megatron.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lions trading CJ is an absolutely ridiculous rumor if he's not demanding to leave.

The only other thing I could see is them worrying about his durability, which is a logical thought after watching him have to plummet 8 feet to the ground on his back after Stafford overthrows him again.

I'm okay with any decision that results in Calvin Johnson and/or Andre Johnson having at least a chance at winning a Super Bowl. Which ain't happening anytime soon in Detroit or Texas.

Teddy Bitchwater.

I'd have a tonne more respect for an athlete that comes out and says they want to go to a troubled franchise and be the one to turn it around.

Fuck any rookie that comes into a league and thinks they can pick and choose. You're lucky as shit to even make it to the NFL, time to be a man and play wherever someone wants you.
This x infinity

It's why I lost all respect for Elway before he played an NFL game.

Hahhahahahaha

It would be too late to help Josh Gordon, Will Hill or anyone else in danger of lengthy suspensions for violations of current rules. But when and if the NFL's new drug policy is finalized and announced, it will include changes specific to marijuana and other drugs of abuse.

A source told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the renegotiation of the drug policy, which has been going on since 2011 and includes testing for HGH, also will significantly increase the threshold for a positive marijuana test and reduce the punishments for violations involving that drug.

The source said the NFL's policy on marijuana is outdated, pointing out that WADA has a higher threshold for a positive test than the NFL currently does, and in need of updating.

The NFLPA has expressed to the league an interest in studying the medical research that has led to the legalization of marijuana in many states for medicinal use, but it believes changes were needed in the meantime regardless.

What's holding up the implementation and announcement of changes to the league's drug policy is a continued standoff over arbitration of discipline. In cases of non-analytical positives (i.e., an Alex Rodriguez type of case in which a player is found in violation of the drug policy by some method other than a failed test) or in cases of violations of law (i.e., hypothetically, a player got caught trying to smuggle prescription drugs across the Canadian border), the NFLPA has asked that discipline appeals be heard by an independent arbitrator.

The NFL has continued to insist that the commissioner have final say over discipline matters.

It's the same hangup that was addressed last week by union president Eric Winston, who said of commissioner Roger Goodell on the issue of HGH testing, "He wants to hold all the cards and he wants to be the judge, jury and executioner, and we're not going to go for an un-American system like that."

In response to the union's claims, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello e-mailed the following last week to ESPN: "It's kind of funny because since 2011 the union has come up with one excuse after another to avoid implementing an agreement to test for HGH. First, it was the testing method; then it was the population study; now it's commissioner authority. Our commitment to testing is clear. The same cannot be said of the union."

The dispute over arbitration, it turns out, is holding up more than just HGH testing. There are widespread changes to the NFL's drug policy that these two sides have negotiated and are waiting to implement once they can reach agreement on the administration of discipline.

Making a lighter drug policy that won't be passed or take effect until after Josh Gordon's served minimum one year away from the league

Top Bottom