• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

WedgeX

Banned
Since EZ is not here, I must talk baseball.

Got dang is it a beautiful thing to be able to watch Miggy Cabrera hit a home run in the 9th with two runners on and two outs.

And good thing dc is so close to b-more. More chance to watch Detroit teams when they roll in!

Syrinx

I even asked how the Rangers could play so bad after Game 4. And then they storm back and win it. Damn.

Bylsma might as well get fired right now. He's done in Pittsburgh.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Not surprised Zach Snyder goes with a straight rip of TDKR Batman.

Football season just started in Pittsburgh.

batswing.gif

cajunator

Banned
Since EZ is not here, I must talk baseball.

Got dang is it a beautiful thing to be able to watch Miggy Cabrera hit a home run in the 9th with two runners on and two outs.

And good thing dc is so close to b-more. More chance to watch Detroit teams when they roll in!

Wait that actually happens in real baseball?

LJ11

Lundqvist was so fucking good tonight.

One of his best games. The last three games he was locked in, played well the entire series if you ask me. He gets a lot of shit because the Rangers get tossed quickly, but folks don't realize how much we climb on his back. Once we scored it was basically, Hank take over.

Nothing like playoff hockey, it's the best, especially if your emotionally invested.

Syrinx

One of his best games. The last three games he was locked in, played well the entire series if you ask me. He gets a lot of shit because the Rangers get tossed quickly, but folks don't realize how much we climb on his back. Once we scored it was basically, Hank take over.

Nothing like playoff hockey, it's the best, especially if your emotionally invested.

I started watching it last year and proceeded to wonder where this has been all my life.

Draxal

Its weird, lapsed Rangers fan here, much more into football now. Hockey peaked for me in 94, just can't better than Messier's hat trick and Matteau, Matteau, Matteau. Its like I realized that was the pinnacle of the sport and it will never get better than that.

LJ11

Its weird, lapsed Rangers fan here, much more into football now. Hockey peaked for me in 94, just can't better than Messier's hat trick and Matteau, Matteau, Matteau. Its like I realized that was the pinnacle of the sport and it will never get better than that.

I was like that around 2000 to about 2004, team was pretty bad so it didn't help matters, but got back into it right after the lockout. I'll be honest, nothing will ever top 94, maybe not even the Bills finally winning a Superbowl. You guys should have seen my room as a kid, it was a Rangers shrine, newspaper clippings, photos everywhere, shirts, jerseys. Complete fanatic, and I'll never forgot '94. Rangers have a lifetime of goodwill with me.

Narag

I was like that around 2000 to about 2004, team was pretty bad so it didn't help matters, but got back into it right after the lockout. I'll be honest, nothing will ever top 94, maybe not even the Bills finally winning a Superbowl. You guys should have seen my room as a kid, it was a Rangers shrine, newspaper clippings, photos everywhere, shirts, jerseys. Complete fanatic, and I'll never forgot '94. Rangers have a lifetime of goodwill with me.

Never really cared before or after but watching the Rangers in the playoffs that year was fantastic.

Fox318

I'll never get the image of Messier picking up the cup out of my head. Outside of the Yankees winning in 96-2000 and the 2001 run it may be the most memorable moment watching sports I've ever seen.

Top Bottom