• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Squick, I'm not paying $3.33 a month for ESPN.

From the brief snippet in the article still no mentions of Stafford. The whole world is sleeping on him and I can't wait till he drops 4 TDs a game on all y'all.

He has already proven himself, why are you sleeping on him ESPN/NFL? Is it because he doesn't post on Twitter everyday?

You dont deserve such a cutie avatar.

I bought Popeyes chicken, a drumstick and thigh for $1.29.

#winning

Hahhahahahaha

Making a lighter drug policy that won't be passed or take effect until after Josh Gordon's served minimum one year away from the league

lol about time they change it even if it's a little but smh the moron should have known better anyways, it's pretty clear it's not allowed in the league, you don't fucken do it.

squicken

ATL podcast, Rosenthal said Haslam overruled Farmer and made the JFF pick. Farmer wanted Teddy. Grossi's story about the draft card and all that was wrong, but the spirit of the story, that Haslam overruled his front office, is accurate

Keep in mind that Rosenthal's rumor mongering also said STL wanted JFF, and that was all a smokescreen.

MechDX

ATL podcast, Rosenthal said Haslam overruled Farmer and made the JFF pick. Farmer wanted Teddy. Grossi's story about the draft card and all that was wrong, but the spirit of the story, that Haslam overruled his front office, is accurate

Keep in mind that Rosenthal's rumor mongering also said STL wanted JFF, and that was all a smokescreen.

Or the Rams did want JFF but put out a smokescreen that really didn't when in reality they did.

Farmer did like Teddy, but I don't buy that Haslam over ruled everyone. I believe JFF was always In The equation.

Even if Haslam did Idgaf because we got JFF :) .... But again don't buy it

squicken

Farmer did like Teddy, but I don't buy that Haslam over ruled everyone. I believe JFF was always In The equation.

Even if Haslam Idgaf because we got JFF :) .... But again don't buy it

Yeah I don't think it is a huge deal. Teddy wasn't the first choice in Minnesota. They all have made their beds now

Or the Rams did want JFF but put out a smokescreen that really didn't when in reality they did.

The night before the draft they brought out Bradford at a ST holders event and Fisher admitted they were trying to drum up interest for a trade. There certainly were people in the building who wanted JFF, and they worked him out, but the guy they tried to trade back in the first round for was Aaron Donald

Mike Silver was with the Rams in the war room all 3 days and has all the details. It's on NFL.com

MRSA

Banned
fuck you

churchs is better

Church's is for poor people, there aren't any in Orange County, have to go the poor areas infested with poors of Los Angeles County to get to a Church's Chicken.

That being said, Church's is still pretty good, but god damn is the box/bag soaked with grease.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Church's is for poor people, there aren't any in Orange County, have to go the poor areas infested with poors of Los Angeles County to get to a Church's Chicken.

That being said, Church's is still pretty good, but god damn is the box/bag soaked with grease.

Church's is high class dining compared to Hartz Chicken Buffet in Houston.

Actually if you see a Hartz Chicken Buffet and it's dark out, you're in the wrong neighborhood.

Why is everyone so pumped for watch dogs? It isnt really visually impressive and the gameplay looks bland.
The original trailer was really sweet 2 years ago. 3 years ago? Whenever. Then it got delayed and now it's not so impressive looking.

tbh I'll probably wait and pick it up cheap on Steam.

The real smokescreen is the hope Browns, Lions, and Vikings fans here still have.

By week 4, at least one of those will fade. By week 10, all three will be. It's okay, this community's here for you all in these trying times. There's always next next year.

jbug617

Banned
The real smokescreen is the hope Browns, Lions, and Vikings fans here still have.

By week 4, at least one of those will fade. By week 10, all three will be. It's okay, this community's here for you all in these trying times. There's always next next year.

That's mean to say.

All of this is true.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll probably just pick up Wolfenstein....Watch Dogs doesn't look like a full price game at this moment. I'll wait for reviews.

Gata's GOTY.

The original trailer was really sweet 2 years ago. 3 years ago? Whenever. Then it got delayed and now it's not so impressive looking.

tbh I'll probably wait and pick it up cheap on Steam.

It was dope 3 yrs ago. Now not so much.

Somehow missed the original reveal way back. Probably explains it.

Its been a while since Ive really enjoyed a game. It sucks because now that I have money to waste on games I dont care as much lol.

Last games I was really satisfied with were probably Portal 2 and The Last of Us. Destiny might be cool and I'm always down for an Uncharted game though.

Who is this guy ? And what's your team?

Dragon

Banned
fuck you

churchs is better

CHVRCHES.jpg

I'll probably just pick up Wolfenstein....Watch Dogs doesn't look like a full price game at this moment. I'll wait for reviews.

Wolfenstein looks interesting, if I get Watch Dogs it'd be on PC, I'm not doing 900p, 30fps on my 1080p tv thanks.

what is your team

Ravens. I have no hope already, and admit it.

Our best player is our QB who never leaves his basement in his free time unless it's for McDonalds, and he's also the only player on the team who isn't reprehensible. How they won a Super Bowl two seasons ago is beyond me, the team deserved the loss they had at the hands of Charlie Goddamn Batch. The whole division's shit :[

Narag

Our best player is our QB who never leaves his basement in his free time unless it's for McDonalds, and he's also the only player on the team who isn't reprehensible. How they won a Super Bowl two seasons ago is beyond me, the team deserved the loss they had at the hands of Charlie Goddamn Batch.

You and Larry are going to get along just fine.

Dragon

Banned

Our best player is our QB who never leaves his basement in his free time unless it's for McDonalds, and he's also the only player on the team who isn't reprehensible. How they won a Super Bowl two seasons ago is beyond me, the team deserved the loss they had at the hands of Charlie Goddamn Batch. The whole division's shit :[

:blarry

Vyroxis

Banned

I have already admitted that we are a team in transition/rebuilding mode. I have hopes for the future, but I am not delusional to think that we are SB bound thanks to a few draft picks. I think we will improve, but I am willing to bet Zimmer is thinking long term, not SB OR BUST his first season.

Don't forget about the constant thuggery of the Ravens throughout the years. They now support a Rb who knocked out his girlfriend on Tape and spits on other players during games. Class acts

Get to stepping

tumblr_m9ffv4jeuz1rzxngeo1_r2_400.gif

The Ravens suck, no question, but there isn't a team in the NFL that doesn't have thugs on their team.

A day after Rice's arrest was made public, they extended the contract of Terrell Suggs.

You may recall what he's known for, but if not: he's the guy who, among other awful things he did to his fiance/eventual wife, punched her numerous times and poured bleach on her and their son, and in a separate incident punched her numerous times and dragged her beside his moving vehicle with their kids inside said car.

They're not the only team with awful people, but their awful people sure are notable.

Top Bottom