• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

bionic77

On another note. Happy Birthday Clay Matthews. 27.

clay-matthews-sack-celebration.jpg
Roids decrease penis size by 80% and add 5 years to your natural age.

So Clay has the penis of a small child and is really 32 years old.

Might be a good time to trade him to Jets.

Eleuin

Fuck you Rodgers.

Russell is going to crush you and your team in Week 1, steal your girl, break up with her before he gets his extension, and leave her for me.
Wussle lost all of his powers when he left the love of his life to have orgies with groupies

Sorry bro

The Bills tried to trade up in the second round to select Ohio State RB Carlos Hyde.
The Bills couldn't make a deal work before the 49ers took Hyde at No. 57 overall, so they settled for a Bryce Brown trade. Regardless, their dogged pursuit of running back help doesn't instill much long-term confidence in C.J. Spiller, who can opt out of his rookie contract after this season. They've likely settled on Spiller as a complementary piece, scrapping the notion of using him as a true feature back. Fred Jackson is 33 years old and in the final year of his deal as well.
Source: buffalobills.com May 14 - 10:01 AM
Bills run game.

effzee

LOL why? Rams have done what since the trade? Are they annual playoff contenders?

Redskins know they have their franchise QB. They have great weapons on offense but do need to improve their D.

Rams have a great D but question marks all over the QB and they couldn't get Austin to work who as sure a thing in last year's draft as anyone.

Pro

Roids decrease penis size by 80% and add 5 years to your natural age.

So Clay has the penis of a small child and is really 32 years old.

Might be a good time to trade him to Jets.

Lol what's that say about the Seahawks? Maybe Russell didn't leave his wife afterall...

effzee

I like the ps4 way more than I like Foles. I have no doubt that the PS4 will be a great console at some point. I have huge doubts about Foles.

The good thing about Foles is that they don't have long term money tied up with him. He is in his final rookie season and if he performs as well or better, we can sign him to a long term contract and fore sure make him our franchise QB.

If he falters, and since our team is built purely on offense, we will finish as a bottom 10 team meaning we will have a top 10 pick in the draft. Puts us in a good position to draft the top 1 or 2 QB in next year's class.

Honestly barring injuries I am not worried about the offense. Chip knows what to do on offense and he relies heavy on the run game which I had been calling for Reid to do for a decade now. My concern is the D especially against improved teams within the division and just in general. Too many times last season we had huge leads only to see the D give it all away.

I really felt this off season would be about fixing the D further instead we have just added marginal pieces here and there while creating a huge need on offense on which we spent essentially 3 picks to fix (the pick for Sproles plus the 2 WRs drafted).

Crisco

Banned
"Hardy picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in his bathroom," the complaint read. "I have bruises from head to toe, including my head, neck, back, shoulders, arms, legs, elbow and feet. Hardy pulled me from the tub by my hair, screaming at me that he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats that I completely believe.

"He drug me across the bathroom and out into the bedroom. Hardy choked me with both hands around my throat while I was lying on the floor. Hardy picked me up over his head and threw me onto a couch covered in assault rifles and/or shotguns. I landed on those weapons."

How is this woman still alive? If all this is true, then Hardy is a psychopath who should probably be behind bars. But if not, then you have to admit, it's an almost comically over the top story. I mean, throwing her onto a pile of guns after raging like the Hulk? Come on.

effzee

Give it time you will be.

Maybe its the lack of sleep from our new little ones getting to us.

BTW how is your baby doing? Is she better now?

My boy just went through a growth spurt overnight it seems. Now we can't even leave him on the the changing table without him trying to push himself up and sideways using his heels.

He also just had his first cold plus flu shots.

Seeing him sick fucking wrecked me.

Top Bottom