• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

bionic77

If there is a way to play the old ISS Pro Evo/Winning Eleven games on that then it could be amazing*

Depending on the way the pricing/subscription is structured

And of course provided it's not a shitty lagfest
I think you pay per month per title I think.

And it will be laggy. Physics are a bitch. They will make games laggy and stopped Gata from getting through high school. Like I said good for RPGs.

Bread

Banned
As the only quasi legal authority here I think I respectful disagree.

I find for the Giants and sentence the Pats fan to Florida.
i accept your ruling, judge bionic. i believe in the reasoning behind the dog's attack so i will serce the next week and a half of its life sentence in this hellish state. gata can take the rest.

Striker

Greg Hardy sounds like a lunatic. He and moons like Ray Rice need suspended for the year. But they'll knock away guys who use weed instead.

Fox318

is this chuck?

YMcGwzj.jpg

Maybe its the lack of sleep from our new little ones getting to us.

BTW how is your baby doing? Is she better now?

My boy just went through a growth spurt overnight it seems. Now we can't even leave him on the the changing table without him trying to push himself up and sideways using his heels.

He also just had his first cold plus flu shots.

Seeing him sick fucking wrecked me.
I had to take of work the last 2 days since my daughter has had some blood in her diaper when she goes to the bathroom. They are doing more testing and it could be nothing or super serious. So I am not sleeping much with worrying and her not sleeping at night. Sorry to hear your son was sick. Hope he gets well quick.

don't you dare, Jimmy deserves at least a week

Jimmy will still be there.

I had to take of work the last 2 days since my daughter has had some blood in her diaper when she goes to the bathroom. They are doing more testing and it could be nothing or super serious. So I am not sleeping much with worrying and her not sleeping at night. Sorry to hear your son was sick. Hope he gets well quick.

Hoping for the best for you guys, friend.

I'm getting too excited for the World Cup.

And I know it's gonna suck massive donkey penis. Van Gaal is gonna park that orange bus like there is no tomorrow.

effzee

Damn sorry to hear that man.

Hopefully its nothing!

Top Bottom