• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

88cfbbbeb2d611e39b5f1275d9cb4214_6.jpg

lol!!!

bionic77

Gata all about dat Boston life.

I actually don't know shit about hockey but I am all for negativity so I thought I would join in too.

Spinluck

This might be the easiest road a team has had to the Finals (Heat).

Basketball is close to dead to me, I can't remember the last time it has been this shitty.

At least the playoffs are still fun to watch.

bionic77

Basketball is close to dead to me, I can't remember the last time it has been this shitty.

Indiana would have been tough if they didn't implode.

But the East has been shit for years. Hope the West kills the Heat in the Finals.

It was the greatest first round in playoffs history and Thunders-Clippers is a classic.

Heat-Clippers finals would be fun, but its not happening. Spurs are taking it all

Spinluck

It was the greatest first round in playoffs history and Thunders-Clippers is a classic.

Heat-Clippers finals would be fun, but its not happening. Spurs are taking it all

The first round was fucking fantastic.

Clippers letting that game get away (with Durant playing like trash) yesterday.. smh. Westbrook continues to be better in the playoffs. I don't think the Thunder are making it, and if they do, they will lose to the Heat.

The Spurs look scary, and they can definitely win it all this year. Let's all remember that Miami was saved by a godtier miracle 3 last year, while Lebron was somehow being shut down by Leonard (who's is a really good up and coming player) and Diaw(?)(lol) for most of the series. It probably wouldn't happen again. Pacers are melting down, and if the Wizards make it, it will be the easiest ECF the Heat have ever had lol.

Anyway, I'm just hoping for a good and entertaining match up for the Finals.

bionic77

The first round was fucking fantastic.

Clippers letting that game get away (with Durant playing like trash) yesterday.. smh. Westbrook continues to be better in the playoffs. I don't think the Thunder are making it, and if they do, they will lose to the Heat.

The Spurs look scary, and they can definitely win it all this year. Let's all remember that Miami was saved by a godtier miracle 3 last year, while Lebron was somehow being shut down by Leonard (who's is a really good up and coming player) and Diaw(?)(lol) for most of the series. It probably wouldn't happen again. Pacers are melting down, and if the Wizards make it, it will be the easiest ECF the Heat have ever had lol.

Anyway, I'm just hoping for a good and entertaining match up for the Finals.
Spurs win in 5 last year if their best player doesn't get hurt one game in.

Parker hurt again.

I have doubts about OKC in the finals. Just not smart enough.

Spinluck

Spurs win in 5 last year if their best player doesn't get hurt one game in.

Parker hurt again.

I have doubts about OKC in the finals. Just not smart enough.

I keep forgetting that Parker got hurt last year lol.

OKC ain't winning shit with Brooks as their coach.

bionic77

Just give the Heat the title and send us into the offseason. Can't stop the inevitable.
The Heat are not as good as they were 2 years ago when they steamrolled OKC.

Wade is a shadow of himself. Lebron is not as dominant. The only player who is better is Bosh. They don't have the depth they used to either. They are definitely vulnerable.

That said I still don't know if OKC could beat them. The heat just seem tougher mentally to me. If the Spurs are healthy I could see them embarrassing Miami.

Top Bottom