• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

jbug617

Banned
I wonder how it would feel to jump that high

BntGK0_IQAAmHJt.jpg

Spinluck

Hollywood's standards are garbage tier at the moment, like, they really don't give a fuck. This is pretty evident in blockbusters that are now written with the assumption that the audience is brain dead and will pay to watch anything. Most of the people in charge of making these movies are hack filmmakers that don't belong in the business. That said, I didn't see any of the Transformers movies in theaters, but the last one was the most entertaining.

Dutch pls no

Great, you're here!

Ravens. I have no hope already, and admit it.

Our best player is our QB who never leaves his basement in his free time unless it's for McDonalds, and he's also the only player on the team who isn't reprehensible. How they won a Super Bowl two seasons ago is beyond me, the team deserved the loss they had at the hands of Charlie Goddamn Batch. The whole division's shit :[

How did I miss this?

My degree is in literature, and I know words, but even still, I had to look up "reprehensible" to ensure there wasn't an alternative usage which explained the context used here.

So please explain how you feel that every play on this team deserves condemnation....except Joe Flacco.

I mean, for God's sake, we have Justin Tucker!

Pls respond

Dragon

Banned
You know what I also like?

Macklemore

Chromeo is way better

Hollywood's standards are garbage tier at the moment, like, they really don't give a fuck. This is pretty evident in blockbusters that are now written with the assumption that the audience is brain dead and will pay to watch anything. Most of the people in charge of making these movies are hack filmmakers that don't belong in the business. That said, I didn't see any of the Transformers movies in theaters, but the last one was the most entertaining.

Transformers movies are entertaining but they aren't good. Marvel movies are entertaining and good.

I do really like him. He has catchy songs.

I don't understand the hate. Sorry.

I have a very diverse music taste. Macklemore is just a small part of it all.

I don't hate him. I just don't like when people who listen exclusively to Macklemore, and don't give any other rappers a fair chance, say things like "he's the only rapper with something to say".

I don't hate him. I just don't like when people who listen exclusively to Macklemore, and don't give any other rappers a fair chance, say things like "he's the only rapper with something to say".

Then we cool. I also like other rappers, Schooboy Q his new album is pretty sweet, although that has been getting a lot of hate as well apperently. Drake is my boy, Zion I, Kendrik Lamar.

I also like Eminem his older stuff. The Eminem Show is great.

I do really like him. He has catchy songs.

I don't understand the hate. Sorry.

I have a very diverse music taste. Macklemore is just a small part of it all.

He can't ride a beat for shit. His songs are catchy because of the producer.

Then we cool. I also like other rappers, Schooboy Q his new album is pretty sweet, although that has been getting a lot of hate as well apperently.

Q's new album is just ok, but the expectations were high, and it disappointed because of that.

MechDX

Texans reached agreement with fourth-round pick, former Pitt QB Tom Savage.-Schefter

#SavageFuture

OH YEAH!!!
macho-man-tom-savage-tee_design.png

SNAP INTO IT!

Colasante

Texans reached agreement with fourth-round pick, former Pitt QB Tom Savage.-Schefter

#SavageFuture

OH YEAH!!!
macho-man-tom-savage-tee_design.png

SNAP INTO IT!

Have there been any video interviews with Tom Savage, or a picture of him in Texans gear? I'm still not totally convinced he actually exists.

Ok that was awesome. Acting and dialogue and all that shit was decent, nothing special.

As a guy who grew up watching the old Godzilla movies I was dreading them screwing up the character but they stayed true to Godzilla so I loved it. Cannot deny that I'm a total fanboy when it comes to this stuff though.

4 Pacific Rims out of 5.

effzee

The world wide box office returns have made it possible for terrible movies like the Transformers do so well that it doesn't matter how these movies even do domestically.

Summer blockbusters travel and translate really well overseas.

NPDs got released and gaf didn't give me a single 404 error. This generation sucks, confirmed.

Everyone knew exactly what was up when MS announced a Kinect-less Xbox One. That's not quite a white flag, but it's a pretty honest admission from MS that what they were doing wasn't working.

Everything else is obvious. WiiU is ghost, Vita is dead, 3DS has bangers. We don't need NPD to know that

Narag

The Buffalo Bills desperately wanted Sammy Watkins.

In a fantastic behind-the-scenes video published on the team's official website, director of player personnel Jim Monos said the team tried to get all the way to No. 1 to get their receiver.

"We went with Houston right off the bat," Monos said. "We tried to go to No. 1. They weren't having it. They knew who they wanted, so we started working our way right down."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-get-sammy-watkins?campaign=Twitter_atl_patra

crazy

Hollywood makes movies for people that go watch movies. They don't give a shit about art. There's a reason everything worth a fuck is coming from independent companies.

Top Bottom