• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

I liked all of the Batman movies.

Rises was the worst of the 3 but it was still a good movie and one of the best 3rd movies in a trilogy that I can think of.

Most 3rd movies are horrible. Rises had some slow parts but dat ending was just so perfect for the whole series.

I pretty much always like Nolan movies though. And I don't try to be a internet hero and think up some outrageous criticism of everything to get attention (like picking apart the plot of movies of comic book heros and villains that can fly). I either love a movie, like it or hate it. The only other category is 2008 Super Bowl (this is one of the best of all time). The way you feel after Ratatouille is over.
Go fuck yourself :( Right when I agreed with just about everything else you said too :(

Seriously though, anyone that doesn't like the Nolan Batman Trilogy can eat a copious amount of dick ;)

I'm watching Godzilla in a few hours, we'll see if the reviews are right.
I would rather see my wife or daughter get jack hammered in a 1000 man gang bang where each guy finishes on her face over watching 1 second of this piece of shit game. Fuck the NFL and fuck the refs for letting this travesty occur
This is the hardest I've laughed from something online in a while. When it comes to hyperbole, you are my favorite. Thank you, sir.

Go fuck yourself :( Right when I agreed with just about everything else you said too :(

Seriously though, anyone that doesn't like the Nolan Batman Trilogy can eat a copious amount of dick.

This is the hardest I've laughed from something online in a while. When it comes to hyperbole, you are my favorite. Thank you, sir.

I think he's referring to when the Goober Virgin defeated the Evil Empire. Although he could also be talking about when the Serial Rapist defeated the Bagger and the Dude with Dreadlocks

Seriously though, anyone that doesn't like the Nolan Batman Trilogy can eat a copious amount of dick.

Batman Begins was brilliant.

Dark Knight was fine, albeit a little bloated.

Dark Knight Rises was a big, fat, pile of steaming donkey shit where every character involved was so goddamn idiotic they made the scientists from Prometheus look like Einstein hopped up on those pills from Limitless.

Fuck that movie.

Narag

Dark Knight Rises was a big, fat, pile of steaming donkey shit where every character involved was so goddamn idiotic they made the scientists from Prometheus look like Einstein hopped up on those pills from Limitless.

Fuck that movie.

sounds like i have something to look forward to when i finally rewatch the first two and get to the third at last. rip

Dragon

Banned

Fuck that movie.

I watched all three on the night of the opening of the third one. After mainlining vodka + cranberry all night, I fell asleep during the beginning of the third movie and woke up at the ending credits haven't spent 30 bucks for nothing...

I like that the Browns are being proactive and signing a couple guys here with the Gordon suspension looming. Not like you can replace Gordon's production, but signing some Vets we can teach the kids and maybe even help Greg "Mr Dependable" Little is a good thing.

So what's the deal with Miles Austin, has he been injured the past two years or what? Since they drafted Bryant he's just disappeared. Has it all really been related to the injury concerns?

Syrinx

I like that the Browns are being proactive and signing a couple guys here with the Gordon suspension looming.

So what's the deal with Miles Austin, has he been injured the past two years or what? Since they drafted Bryant he's just disappeared. Has it all really been related to the injury concerns?

Yeah he's had injury issues. He'd be a good addition if he's healthy but you'd better not stop with him.

Konka

Banned
There are lots of Japanese girls everywhere in Hawaii.

Unless you mean Japanese nationals, then yes, they're all over Waikiki.

Yeah Japanese nationals. We're not at Waikiki as we're not actually staying on Honolulu, we're across the mountains and the beaches here aren't crowed at all. No hotels or anything.

The opening sequence of TDKR is amazing. That movie is worth watching for the beginning and the end alone.
I agree on the beginning, the whole fire rises quote and sequence is amazing to me
Hoping for only 8 games. Maybe with Johnny Cleveland in town the league knows Gordon being there would be better for ratings which = more $$$
I'm keeping hope, I'm hoping less then 8 even if that sounds extremely optimistic. Just happy it seems he won't be out of the league

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow Xbone is hurting pretty badly.

PS4 is doing...okay I guess. I hate how right bionic is looking to be about the future of video games.

Tamanon

Banned
Wow Xbone is hurting pretty badly.

PS4 is doing...okay I guess. I hate how right bionic is looking to be about the future of video games.

Videogames are fine. People will move off PS3/360 once the big shots stop making versions for those consoles. I think AC Unity will help, but Call of Duty moving to current-gen only will finally kill those systems off.

I agree on the beginning, the whole fire rises quote and sequence is amazing to me

I'm keeping hope, I'm hoping less then 8 even if that sounds extremely optimistic. Just happy it seems he won't be out of the league

IMO this is different than Blackmon's case. Plus, not only was he a pro bowler, he was the league's leading receiver. Like I said, it all comes down to "How much money can he make us" Much less if he's gone all year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hines-Ward.jpg

So it's confirmed he's getting suspended though? I'm still waiting to hear if Pouncey is going to get suspended too, smh
Gordon? No
but thinking he won't miss some games is super optimistic i suppose
IMO this is different than Blackmon's case. Plus, not only was he a pro bowler, he was the league's leading receiver. Like I said, it all comes down to "How much money can he make us" Much less if he's gone all year.
A lot of the confusion on the penalty comes from not knowing what step of the drug program Gordon is in it seems like.

Konka

Banned
Where are you staying? On the east side? Kaneohe, Kailua, etc.

Kailua.

Videogames are fine. People will move off PS3/360 once the big shots stop making versions for those consoles. I think AC Unity will help, but Call of Duty moving to current-gen only will finally kill those systems off

This is why I just don't care about video games anymore. Oh more CoD and AC bleh...

I just came home and my daughters had all their dolls lined up on the floor. I asked what they were doing and my oldest said, "we're having a draft, like the football one we watched". I had so many doll draft jokes to make, but her being 7 meant most wouldn't go over. I just said "I like Kelly's upside".

What's with the gloom and doom? Hardware sales are up 76% compared to April of last year and that is with ps4 and XB1 being more expensive then ps3 and 360. Wait until fall and the big hitters release for both.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is why I just don't care about video games anymore. Oh more CoD and AC bleh...

Well.....

Videogames are fine. People will move off PS3/360 once the big shots stop making versions for those consoles. I think AC Unity will help, but Call of Duty moving to current-gen only will finally kill those systems off.

This.

I feel like we're overdue for the "next" Call of Duty type thing. Maybe figuring out a way to get MOBAs to work on a console or something like that....

Konka

Banned
Well.....

This.

I feel like we're overdue for the "next" Call of Duty type thing. Maybe figuring out a way to get MOBAs to work on a console or something like that....

Well one of the many reasons. The more important reason being that I just don't get enjoyment out of them anymore.

Better receiving weapons then Panthers?.........

Hmmm...

Austin, Bennett, Little, Burleson (assuming Flash is gone for us)

vs.

Benjamin, Avant, Cotchery, Brown/McNutt

I think I'd have to give the advantage to the Panthers. But our (the Browns) offensive line is muuuuuuch better.

Should be a good match-up in the Super Bowl between John and Cameron

rando14

I just came home and my daughters had all their dolls lined up on the floor. I asked what they were doing and my oldest said, "we're having a draft, like the football one we watched". I had so many doll draft jokes to make, but her being 7 meant most wouldn't go over. I just said "I like Kelly's upside".

That's adorable!!

effzee

The opening sequence of TDKR is amazing. That movie is worth watching for the beginning and the end alone.

Watched the movie the night after the Colorado shootings. In NYC IMAX. Man the sound effects on the guns/bullets had me legit scared. I kept looking at the entrances and exit doors.

Then again during the bar shootout with Selina, cops, and Bane's people.

Good move by the browns signing Bennett. It was pretty funny when he was basically our #1 reciever before we got Marshall.

He was our #1 for minutes before we signed Austin xD Of course he couple be again if he pulls another Hammy. Little shows flashes but disappears.

Hopefully Gordon's not even out that long.

Jordan Cameron will be the browns number one option barring a Gordon suspension and no big name signings/trades
Hmmm...

Austin, Bennett, Little, Burleson (assuming Flash is gone for us)

vs.

Benjamin, Avant, Cotchery, Brown/McNutt

I think I'd have to give the advantage to the Panthers. But our (the Browns) offensive line is muuuuuuch better.

Should be a good match-up in the Super Bowl between John and Cam
You forgot Cameron and Hawkins you racist! But cya in the Superb Owl brother.
The play 60 kid grew up to be johnny Manziel

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well one of the many reasons. The more important reason being that I just don't get enjoyment out of them anymore.

Huh. I got those quotes flipped for some reason.

I was basically agreeing with you haha. Console gaming feels somewhat stagnant (in terms of big AAA titles). The decline of Japanese development really isn't helping. I am hoping we'll see more stylized colorful titles like Sunset Overdrive to pick up the slack.

Jordan Cameron will be the browns number one option barring a Gordon suspension and no big name signings/trades

You forgot Cameron and Hawkins you racist! But cya in the Superb Owl brother.
The play 60 kid grew up to be johnny Manziel

If we're including the tight end, I didn't even include the best pass catcher on the Panthers roster last year, Rugged Greg.

377-1rrRYs.AuSt.138.jpeg

Top Bottom