• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

I gotta say I spend the majority of my time on the netflix and amazon apps rather then playing games.

Also Squicken, the avatars are getting out of control lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Naah you don't have to listen to Grossi you can listen to others such as Mary Kay...

Fuck all we got is Grossi.

F0X3qUw.gif

bionic77

Apple is gonna burst onto the Video game scene out of nowhere and take down all of them. Apple TV + games.
I don't think it will be Apple but they easily could have made a $150 Apple TV that came close to 360 specs, bought Nintendo with some left over change and taken over the living room.

Eventually someone will get it right and the box will play simple games, Netflix, and will be able to stream tv shows and movies and most importantly sports without a cable subscription. And everything can be taken to phone, tablet and computer.

That's the future. Question is who is going to bring it.

Talon

I don't think it will be Apple but they easily could have made a $150 Apple TV that came close to 360 specs, bought Nintendo with some left over change and taken over the living room.

Eventually someone will get it right and the box will play simple games, Netflix, and will be able to stream tv shows and movies and most importantly sports without a cable subscription. And everything can be taken to phone, tablet and computer.

That's the future. Question is who will choke the fuck out of Hollywood.

That's the future. Question is who is going to bring it.

My HTPC does all of these things.

images

Tanned-

Banned
I meant in a box that is 100 bucks and is Apple TV, Roku size.

Your HTPC can't do that.

apple and their overpriced garbage will never fly in this market. Samsung has a better chance of just buying the xbox division after bone kills MS' desire to make another box

Talon

The living room console game isn't intriguing if you're coming from smartphones or even computers considering the purchase cycle is 5+ years and you have a huge array of cheaper "competitors" in terms of entertainment options - streaming boxes, the fucking television itself, etc.

The only way it's worth it is if you own the complete end-to-end experience like Bionic is describing - owning the content, the distribution, and the hardware.

Good luck getting Comcast/NBC/CABLETOWN to play ball.

Talon

Nicole Holder says in court documents that a "short-lived" relationship with rapper/entertainer Nelly led to the domestic violence incident involving Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy.

According to court documents filed on Thursday, Holder said Hardy "has been angry for a while" because of the relationship she had with Nelly, a part-owner of the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats.

"The victim advised the defendant has been very upset about this since March and often becomes suddenly very angry," the documents read.

"The victim stated she was lying in bed with the defendant and he just snapped."
giphy.gif

Farooq

Banned
Man, not getting Trai Turner is eating at me. It would have been such a great offensive line. No more dancing Romo, maybe even a bigger commitment to running the ball. Bill Callahan would have at least a year to develop both Martin and Turner. There would have been amazing competition in camp. Plus the depth at offensive line...

Time to abuse substances to manage the pain.

Top Bottom