• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Seriously, we already knew that Mike Bay didn't give a shit about honoring the source material. (Robot Balls anyone?)

But that seems super far-fetched even for him.

Talon

Seriously, we already knew that Mike Bay didn't give a shit about honoring the source material. (Robot Balls anyone?)

But that seems super far-fetched even for him.
Dude, it was a cartoon made solely for selling toys. Who gives a flying flip about canon?

We will see inane discussion of a magnitude never before seen when that Power Rangers movie is actually in production.

Finally, FINALLY...a modern big budget Godzilla movie that ROCKS!

Movie is such a tease the whole way through. It knows what you came for and builds it up so well that when it all finally cuts loose..it takes you back to the days of being a kid watching Godzilla vs King Kong on TV.

Konka

Banned

Movie is such a tease the whole way through. It knows what you came for and builds it up so well that when it all finally cuts loose..it takes you back to the days of being a kid watching Godzilla vs King Kong on TV.

Guys stop talking about it. I am specifically avoiding that thread.

I have proof that snes is gata.

Will-Smith-Oooh.gif

Spill it Noodle

That movie can suck it, we all know Godzilla would stomp King Kong in about 2 seconds.

Guys stop talking about it. I am specifically avoiding that thread.

haha I know how you feel, I didn't see a single trailer or anything before seeing it last night. Now I just want to talk about it :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Welcome back lunchbox.

The Patriots are still terrible and being the richest person in Detroit is like being the best player in the CFL.

Bowser

Going to see it at the Lincoln Square AMC on Sunday afternoon. Only true IMAX experience in Manhattan.

SO HYPED.

Spinluck

Hollywood makes movies for people that go watch movies. They don't give a shit about art. There's a reason everything worth a fuck is coming from independent companies.

That's a more concise way of looking at it. I'm not even asking for anything artsy or something that sends a message. Just something that feels like it's conjured by pros.

I did enjoy Godzilla overall though, there are actually some pretty inspired shots in that movie. There is hope yet.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're an inspiration friend!!

In a similarly inspiring story, here's a picture of me with my new ride!!

nSSWE74.jpg

Congrats! How do you live without a nose though?

I almost bought a used 335i but I put about 30k miles on my vehicles every year for work so I pretty much had to go with a new Honda....

Spinluck

Lunchbox will be back next season.

EDIT: I feel like people in BMW's drive like douchbags. It's an odd pattern I'm seeing.

It is only fitting that it's Lunchbox's vehicle of choice.

The living room console game isn't intriguing if you're coming from smartphones or even computers considering the purchase cycle is 5+ years and you have a huge array of cheaper "competitors" in terms of entertainment options - streaming boxes, the fucking television itself, etc.

The only way it's worth it is if you own the complete end-to-end experience like Bionic is describing - owning the content, the distribution, and the hardware.

Good luck getting Comcast/NBC/CABLETOWN to play ball.
Virtual reality gaming would change this. Smartphones and tablets aren't spitting out 90 FPS 1080p any time soon. (at least not without Sega Nomad battery life)

Too bad Oculus has only a year or two before Facebook starts wondering why it's not making money and starts screwing things up. :(

rando14

I'm sorry guys, I lied, that's not me :-( I was just pretending to be my good good friend who is unfortunately no longer with us here. Wherever he is I hope he has found happiness!!

Top Bottom