• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
finkle is einhorn?!

564245_o.gif

Konka

Banned
Getting drunk on gin on a reclining pool chair underneath a palm tree at night. I have a half and hour to decide if I want to walk to the shop to get more booze.

Wrayfield

One good thing about the current CBA, actually two, no horrendous contracts for first rounders anymore, and they mostly sign mich quicker.

Dragon

Banned
I was just kidding

I only drive a Toyota :-(

I almost cried thinking that a. you went to UConn and b. you had anything in common with Lunchbox. Trust me, having anything in common with Lunchbox is like looking down at your feet and being disappointed that all you see is your feet.

bionic77

I almost cried thinking that a. you went to UConn and b. you had anything in common with Lunchbox. Trust me, having anything in common with Lunchbox is like looking down at your feet and being disappointed that all you see is your feet.
Things were much better without Lunchbox.

He was funny at first but took things too far.

Happy rookie minicamp day
Edit: before Squicken posts Grossi's new article about the JFF drafting I'm gonna pull a Kanye and stop you right here.

Omg Loggains txted Haslam and coach, clearrrrrly means they overruled Farmer. No one was in the room so everything is speculation, everyone's gonna have there own spin on the story like Grossi this morning. His misleading headline "@TonyGrossi: #Browns QB coach: Jimmy Haslam pulled the trigger on trade for Johnny Manziel t.co/fUSkzK0l5L". Just saying take everything with a grain of salt. Coaches MIGHT of liked Manziel more then farmer but like farmer said it's the GMs job to supply the coaches with what they need to be successful. But again no one knows what happened so all these articles today are speculation off little tidbits of info. Even if Haslam did overrule everyone I'll high five him and pat his butt.

Top Bottom