• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not falling in love with any of these undrafted assholes this year. Every year I do they get cut.

Only longshot i'm rooting for this year is McCullers.

The UDFAs are usually really overblown in terms of talent and ability. Although I bet they have a higher success rate than 7th round picks.

Zeke

Brett Smtih - Wisconsin QB
UDFA - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - National Football League
aBbijat.jpg

Good enough height. Chip on his shoulder. Intangibles hanging off his nuts. Put a lot of effort into bulking up his frame. That's what I like out of my Tampa Bay quarterbacks. He's still very raw, but has demonstrated the willingness to put in the work. He even makes it to Tampa with one of his former coaches and his former top receiver as a potential teammate. He has a fair shot at beating out Mike Kafka for the 3rd string QB spot. Great pickup by the Bucs. Let McCown start and the rookies push each other for the future starting job.

Most exciting QB prospect since Josh. Johnson.
Tebow 2.0?

Farooq

Banned
I am enjoying looking up these late round/FA prospects. It will be interesting to see if any make their respective teams.

I'm not falling in love with any of these undrafted assholes this year. Every year I do they get cut.

So you do have a pet cat. Btw, McCullers is huge, 6'7 with nearly 37" arms. Fuck that shit.

I am enjoying looking up these late round/FA prospects. It will be interesting to see if any make their respective teams.

So you do have a pet cat. Btw, McCullers is huge, 6'7 with nearly 37" arms. Fuck that shit.
Never said I Didn't. Just that it's not an undrafted scrub this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell 4h

Asked 6-7, 352-pound NT Daniel McCullers how often he hears coaches tell him to get lower: "Probably every day since I've been in football."

Slo

I want to know who are GAF's pet cats. Pet cat: Term coined by Bill Parcells for a little known or unappreciated prospect who was heavily touted by a scout or coach. Prospect is usually a late round pick or UDFA. It is a player who probably has a long shot to make the team. You still root for the guy despite obvious flaws because you see something in him.

Audie Cole

squicken

I expect very little from STL's UDFA group. Roster is full of okay but could be better type players. I guess one guy I hope does well is RB Trey Watts from Tulsa. His dad was JC Watts, 2 time Orange Bowl winner for the Oklahoma Sooners, and former Congressman. So the son of a great Oklahoman, I hope he does well

You're right but... Go to bed!

YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!

Real talk tho, Dutch. It's like 4 in the morning over there.

Go to bed breh

Respect your elders, brah

You haven't been to some hillbilly farm land golf courses.

Sounds like I should though.

I think you can probably do this on most public courses as long as your breasts are not too big or provocative.

If you have time golf is an amazing sport to play with friends.

We're friends, if I'm ever in *insert where you live* then I would love to show you what real golf talent looks like.

bionic77

YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!

Respect your elders, brah

Sounds like I should though.

We're friends, if I'm ever in *insert where you live* then I would love to show you what real golf talent looks like.
Have not played in years and need new irons but I can still play decently.

Somethings I can do well without any practice.

Golf is one. Ping pong is the other.

Sadly I can't say the same of my Super Metroid skills. I used to be great at that game and now I am barely above average.

Godslay

Banned
Had an old man moment in softball tonight. I've got plenty of wheels left, probably too much. Rounding into 2nd, decide to comeback to first, pull my hip muscle and eat dirt. Definitely not in my 20's anymore. Sad part is I'm actually in really good shape.

It's what makes football, well...football. I always love the undrafted guys that just flash in the preseason, and then make a contribution in the actual season. Exciting to get behind them. On the other hand, camp flashes who can't hang during the real season are real disappointing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think accounting classes were some of the worst classes I took in college

So boring

I must be a sick weirdo because I miss financial accounting. I do basic rudimentary financial statement analysis during my audits but it's such a small part of the overall picture....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I get rich im gonna go to breads office and slap him with a stack of money and be like "account this bitch"

How are you going to get rich when all you have is a Floridian high school diploma which is basically the equivalent of graduating the second grade everywhere else?

I feel like this is disrespectful

I feel this way too. Gata is very disrespectful in general.

MechDX

Colsante. Savage is real:

BnyZYPKCcAAkHgt.jpg:large

And look BOB has himself a scrappy, little white slot receiver:

BnyoaFrCQAErgft.jpg:large

Travis Labhart from Texas A&M

BnynIzQCAAA_0m8.jpg:large

Vince Wilfork....I mean Louis Nix aka Chocolate Thunder.

Top Bottom