• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Colsante. Savage is real:

BnyZYPKCcAAkHgt.jpg:large

And look BOB has himself a scrappy, little white slot receiver:

BnyoaFrCQAErgft.jpg:large

Travis Labhart from Texas A&M

BnynIzQCAAA_0m8.jpg:large

Vince Wilfork....I mean Louis Nix aka Chocolate Thunder.
It really is Pats South.

squicken

The shit they do on Hannibal, I have no idea how they get that on network TV. My only guess is the - protect the children - people aren't aware of it

Mindlog

I'm kinda surprised how little hype I have for E3 this year. I think Nintendo's 2012 showing broke me.
It's the same boring ass games with 2010 PC Graphics.
Back to the realness.

iN1UvfY.png

Roy Cummings ‏@RCummingsTBO
Bucs HC Lovie Smtih says Mike Evans has been making spectacular catches like the one he made today all week while working with vets

Roy Cummings @RCummingsTBO
Evans made that catch
despite being a little out of shape. Says he threw up on the field while working with vets earlier this week

The spirit of Freeman still haunts the practice field.
Still, preseason optimism!

Camp notes. http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=113295
Jump ball! Mike Evans catches a lazy pass from Brett Smith that is over his head to his left, leaps and hauls ball in. Dunkaneers.

Once again, those chrome helmets really pop in the glaring sun. Better bring your shades to home games. You will need them.

Even on short catches, it is clear Evans is on a different playing level than the rest of rookies. Even a guy walking around with a white cane can see this. Joe felt for SMU cornerback hopeful Chris Parks.

Joe’s already written about the noodle arm of QB Brett Smith. No threat to make the roster.
The first day of camp killed my cat.

squicken

Evans is going to be a very good wide receiver. The problem he's always going to have, is whether he wants to stay in shape. He was kind of a fatty in college too. But his size and his hands are incredible. Catches like that are routine, he almost treats catching footballs like palming a basketball

Top Bottom